Deborah Lamkin (Newcomb)
|Birthplace:||Truro, Barnstable, Massachusetts|
|Death:||Died in Willington, Tolland, Connecticut|
Daughter of Thomas Newcomb and Elizabeth Newcombe
|Managed by:||Bob Litsheim|
Matching family tree profiles for Deborah Lamkin
About Deborah Lamkin
769. Deborah Newcomb (Elizabeth Cooke , Deborah Hopkins , Giles , Stephen ) was born about 1702 in Truro, MA. She died on 2 May 1749 in Willington CT.
- parents: Thomas Newcomb (b abt 1668) & Elizabeth Cooke (1674-aft 1727). Elizabeth was the grand daughter of Giles Hopkins, Mayflower Passenger.
- Thomas Lamkin on 28 Jan 1719/1720 in Eastham.
They had the following children:
- Joshua Lamkin was born about 1721. Married Hannah Robinson.
- Elizabeth Lamkin was born about 1723. Married John Colburn.
- ?Jane [Jaine] Lamkin was born about 1725.
- Mary Lamkin. Married Archippus Blodgett on 10 Jan 1753 in Stafford CT.
Deborah Lamkin's Timeline
Truro, Barnstable, Massachusetts
Eastham, Barnstable, Massachusetts, USA
Stonington, New London County, Connecticut Colony
May 2, 1749
Willington, Tolland, Connecticut
Eastham, Barnstable County, Province of Massachusetts