Dorothy Brown (Pike)
|Birthplace:||Salisbury, Essex, Massachusetts|
|Death:||Died in Newburyport, Essex, Massachusetts, United States|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Dorothy Brown
79. Dorothy4 PIKE (Moses3, ROBERTT2, JOHN1) was born Mar 14, 1709/10 in Salisbury, MA. She married Edward Brown May 27, 1729 in Salisbury, MA.
Children of Dorothy PIKE and Edward Brown are:
- Sarah5 BROWN, born May 20, 1732 in Salisbury, MA; bp. Jul 23, 1732, Newbury, MA
- Dorothy BROWN, born Nov 08, 1733 in Newbury, MA.
- Susanna BROWN, bp. Nov 23, 1735 in Newbury, MA.
- Edward BROWN, born Aug 15, 1737 in Salisbury, MA.
- Ebenezer BROWN, born Feb 06, 1737/38 in Salisbury, MA.
- Esther BROWN, bp. Feb 24, 1739/40 in Newbury, MA.
- Moses BROWN, born Jan 23, 1741/42 in Salisbury, MA; bp. Jan 25, 1741/42, Newbury, MA
- Elizabeth BROWN, born Sep 06, 1743 in Salisbury, MA; bp. Sep 11, Newbury, MA
- Mary BROWN, born Jun 24, 1745 in Salisbury, MA; bp. Jun 30, 1745, Newbury, MA
- Nicholas BROWN, born Oct 30, 1747 in Salisbury, MA; bp. Nov 08, 1747, Newbury, MA
- Elizabeth BROWN, born May 26, 1750 in Salisbury, MA; bp. May 29, 1750, Newbury, MA
- Moses Brown, captain U.S.N. By Edgar Stanton Maclay. 1904. Page 40-41 Dorothy Pike was of "deep, quiet, unassuming, religious character."