Elizabeth Barnard (Price)
|Also Known As:||"19 January 1670 in Salem", "Essex County", "Massachusetts"|
|Birthplace:||Salem, Essex County, Massachusetts, United States|
|Death:||Died in Amesbury, Essex County, Massachusetts, United States|
|Managed by:||Private User|
Matching family tree profiles for Elizabeth Barnard
About Elizabeth Barnard
The following is from Ancestry of Robert Roy and Related Families, whose research seems quite reliable. I have left the original citations.
Elizabeth Price was born on 19 January 1670 in Salem, Essex County, Massachusetts. She was the daughter of Theodore Price and Ann Wood.1 On 14 December 1686 Elizabeth, at age 16, married Rev. Thomas Barnard, at age 22, son of Thomas Barnard and Sarah Peasley, in Andover, Essex County, Massachusetts.2,3,4,1 Elizabeth Price was living in 1724 in Amesbury, Essex County, Massachusetts, at the settlement of her husband's estate.4
Children of Elizabeth Price and Rev. Thomas Barnard
- Nathaniel Barnard4,5 (28 May 1699 - )
- John Barnard4 (30 Nov 1703 - )
- Mehitable Barnard4 (19 Jan 1704/5 - )
- Joseph Barnard4,5 (20 Dec 1706 - )
- Abigail Barnard4,5 (30 Dec 1709 - )
- Elizabeth Barnard4,5 (23 Apr 1713 - )
- Thomas Barnard4 (24 Oct 1716 - )
- Stephen Barnard4 (7 Nov 1719 - )
- Hoyt, David W. The Old Families of Salisbury and Amesbury, Massachusetts, with some Related Families of Newbury, Haverhill, Ipswich, and Hampton, Three Volumes and Supplement in One Volume. volume III (1916). Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company, 1982).
- Boltwood, Lucius Manlius. "Marriages in the Town of Andover, Ms. From 1647 to 1700", The New England Historical and Genealogical Register volume III (1849).
- Gozzaldi, Mary Isabella. History of Cambridge, Massachusetts 1630-1877 with a Genealogical Register - Supplement and Index. 1930. Reprint Bowie, Maryland: Heritage Books, 1986.
- Hoyt, David W. The Old Families of Salisbury and Amesbury, Massachusetts, with some Related Families of Newbury, Haverhill, Ipswich, and Hampton, Three Volumes and Supplement in One Volume. volume I (1897). Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company, 1982).
- Topsfield Historical Society. Vital Records of Amesbury, Massachusetts to the End of the Year 1849. Topsfield, Massachusetts: Topsfield Historical Society, 1913.