Matching family tree profiles for Esther Taylor
About Esther Taylor
From "Martha's Extended Family" family tree page on Esther Baker:
- Marriage* She married Thomas Yardley before 1703.
- Marriage* She married William Brown on 5 December 1704.,
- Marriage* She married Samuel Taylor after 1716.
Family 1 Thomas Yardley d. b 1704
Family 2 William Brown b. 13 Mar 1682, d. 1716
- 1. William Brown b. c 1705, d. 29 May 1786
- 2. Margaret Brown b. s 1708
- 3. James Brown b. s 1710
- 4. Daniel Brown b. s 1712
~•note: > missing from children is John Brown, said to have been born c. 1711.
Family 3 Samuel Taylor
- 1.[S184] James E. Bellarts, The Quaker Yeoman, A Genealogy of Clayton,m Reynolds, Beals, Brown and Descended and Related Lines, p. 42.
- 2.[S187] Warren E Pickett, John Piggott Sr. (1680 ?- 1738) of Susquehannah Hundred in Cecil County MD. Together with some account of the Browne and Clayton families from whom his wife Margarey Brown Piggott descended, p. 31.
- 3.[S187] Warren E Pickett, John Piggott Sr. (1680 ?- 1738) of Susquehannah Hundred in Cecil County MD. Together with some account of the Browne and Clayton families from whom his wife Margarey Brown Piggott descended.
- 4.[S184] James E. Bellarts, The Quaker Yeoman, A Genealogy of Clayton,m Reynolds, Beals, Brown and Descended and Related Lines.
From John Marshall:
Hester Baker was born 6mo 28 1680 at West Darby, Lancashire, England.
She married Thomas Yardley, son of William Yardley and Jane Heath, 9mo 6 1700 at Falls Meeting, Bucks Co., PA; 1st husband.
She married Richard Hough, son of Richard Hough, on 5 Feb 1711/12 at Falls Meeting, Bucks Co., PA; 3rd husband. She resided at Bucks Co., PA.
She immigrated 7mo 17 1684 to Philadelphia, PA; on ship 'Vine.'
Known children of William Brown and Hester Baker were as follows:
- i. Rev. William Brown was born 1705; he married Susanna Churchman, daughter of Rev. John Churchman and Hannah Cerie, 2mo 11 1728; he died 29 May 1786. He resided at Nottingham, Chester Co., PA. He resided at Harford Co., MD. He resided at Philadelphia, PA.
- ii. Margaret Brown was born 1mo 13 1706/7; she married John Churchman, son of Rev. John Churchman and Hannah Cerie, 11mo 27 1729; she died 28 Jul 1770; she was buried 30 Jul 1770 at East Nottingham, Chester Co., PA.
- iii. Daniel Brown was born 1708 at Pennsylvania; he married Susanna Oldham 9mo 11 1736; 1st wife; he married Susanna Elgar, daughter of Joseph Elgar and Mary, 3 May 1753; 2nd wife; he died 26 Dec 1791 at Virginia.
- iv. James Brown, born circa 1712; married Miriam Churchman; married Elizabeth Elgar.
- v. Samuel Brown.
Esther Taylor's Timeline
August 28, 1680
Liverpool, West Derby Hundred, Lancashire, England
July 14, 1701
Lower Makefield, Bucks County, Pennsylvania
July 18, 1702
Prospect Farms, Falls Township, Bucks County, Pennsylvania
Calvert, Cecil County, Province of Maryland
March 13, 1707
Chester County, Province of Pennsylvania
Puddington, Chester County, Province of Pennsylvania