About John Henry Stagg
- Name: Mr John Henry Stagg
- Age: 34 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: in Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Saloon Steward Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr John Henry Stagg, 34, was born in London.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 66 Commercial Road, (Southampton). His last ship had been the New York. As a saloon steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Stagg died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)
Related Articles and Documents
(1912) LETTER FROM STAGG TO HIS WIFE Southern Daily Echo (1912) DEATH NOTICE