Anne Grey (de Holland)
|Also Known As:||"Anne Holland"|
Daughter of Henry de Holland, 2nd Duke of Exeter and Anne of York, Duchess of Exeter
|Managed by:||Private User|
Matching family tree profiles for Lady Anne Grey (de Holland)
About Lady Anne Grey (de Holland)
Individual Record FamilySearch™ Pedigree Resource File
ANNE DE HOLAND
- Compact Disc #31
- Pin #173995 Pedigree
- Sex: F
- Birth: abt 1455 - of Bradgate, Leicestershire, England
- Death: aft 26 Aug 1467
- Father: HENRY DE HOLAND DUKE OF EXETER Disc #31 Pin #173994
- Mother: ANNE PLANTAGENET Disc #31 Pin #171857
- Spouse: THOMAS GREY MARQUESS OF DORSET Disc #31 Pin #173895
- Marriage: Oct 1466 - Greenwich, Kent, England
From Darryl Lundy's Peerage page on Anne de Holland:
Anne de Holand 
- F, #107560,
- b. circa 1455,
- d. 1475
- Last Edited=2 Feb 2006
- Consanguinity Index=3.48%
Anne de Holand was born circa 1455. She was the daughter of Henry de Holand, 2nd Duke of Exeter and Anne Plantagenet.
She married Thomas Grey, 1st Marquess of Dorset, son of Sir John Grey and Elizabeth Wydevill, in October 1466 at Greenwich, London, England.
She died in 1475.
She was also known as Anne Holland.
From October 1466, her married name became Grey.
- 1. [S11] Alison Weir, Britain's Royal Family: A Complete Genealogy (London, U.K.: The Bodley Head, 1999), page 134. Hereinafter cited as Britain's Royal Family.
- 2. [S6] G.E. Cokayne; with Vicary Gibbs, H.A. Doubleday, Geoffrey H. White, Duncan Warrand and Lord Howard de Walden, editors, The Complete Peerage of England, Scotland, Ireland, Great Britain and the United Kingdom, Extant, Extinct or Dormant, new ed., 13 volumes in 14 (1910-1959; reprint in 6 volumes, Gloucester, U.K.: Alan Sutton Publishing, 2000), volume IV, page 418. Hereinafter cited as The Complete Peerage.