Rachel Margolis (Bardin)
|Also Known As:||"Rocha Bordyni", "Rocha Bardin", "Rochla Bardin"|
|Birthplace:||Bakałarzewo, suwalski, Podlaskie Voivodeship, Poland|
|Death:||(Date and location unknown)|
Daughter of R' Eliyahu Bardin, A.B.D. Baklerove and Hinda Bardin
|Managed by:||Randy Schoenberg|
Matching family tree profiles for Rachel Margolis
About Rachel Margolis
Rachel Bardin, also Roch(la) Bordyni in Polish records. Daughter of Rabbi Elias (Eliyahu) Bardin and Hinda Golambiewski. Born 1816 in Baklerove, Poland. Married Jacob (Yaakov/Jankiel) Margolis, son of Mordechai Margolis and Hinde Bas Ber Margolis in 1831 in Baklerowe.
- Mordechai, born 1846. Married in Przersol, Suwalki, Poland in 1864 Liba Epstein, daughter of Abram (Avraham) Epstein and Badana.
- Sula / Sulka, born 1849. Married in Baklerove in 1878 Moshe (Meszel/Szepsel) Klinkowszteyn. Resided in Suwalki.
Landsmen: Married in Bakalarzewo in 1832:
- Margolis, Jankel age 20 of Kalwarija, Son of Mortchel son of Szmoyl and Hindy daughter of Berko.
- Bardyni, Rocha age 18 of Bakalarzewo, daughter of Eliasz son of Jankel and Indy daughter of Abram.
- The Margolis Family, by Dr. Neil Rosenstein, 1984 (out of print).
- Jewish Gen Jewish Records Indexing - Poland
- Eliyahu's Branches: The Descendants of the Vilna Gaon and His Family, by Chaim Freedman, Avotaynu, 1997. Page 194.
- Landsmen: marriages in Bakalarzewo.
born in Baklerowe / Bakalarzewo in Suwalki
Bakałarzewo [bakawaˈʐɛvɔ] is a village in Suwałki County, Podlaskie Voivodeship, in north-eastern Poland. It is the seat of the gmina (administrative district) called Gmina Bakałarzewo. It lies approximately 19 kilometres (12 mi) west of Suwałki and 114 km (71 mi) north of the regional capital Białystok.
"Rochla BORDYNI" per JRI - Poland.
Her marriage to Yankel Margolis is recorded in the Litvak Landsmen per Mark Rosenholz.
They had two children Mordechai and Sula.
Mordechai married Liba Epsztejn and they had two children Kaila and Rivka. Sula married Shelshel Klinkwnstejn who is a relative of Mark Rosenholz.