Rebecca Wheeler (unknown)
|Also Known As:||"Rebekah Sayre", "Katherine Rebecca Sayre"|
|Death:||Died in Cranfield, Bedfordshire , England|
|Place of Burial:||Central Bedfordshire, England, United Kingdom|
|Managed by:||Private User|
Matching family tree profiles for Rebecca Wheeler
About Rebecca Wheeler
- Birth: 1572 - Bedfordshire, England
- parents: unknown
- Husband: Thomas Wheeler
- Death: May 3 1653 - Bedfordshire, England
Children of Thomas Wheeler and Rebecca
- Elizabeth Wheeler2 b. b 18 Jul 1602, d. b 1655. married Allen Breed. Immigrated to Lynn, MA
- Captain Timothy Wheeler+ b. b 28 Dec 1604, d. 30 Jul 1687. Married 1) Susan Jane 2) Jane 3) Mary Brooks
- Susannah Wheeler+ b. 16 Feb 1607, d. 24 Mar 1649. Married Obediah Wheeler. Immigrated to Concord, MA.
- Lt. Joseph Wheeler+3 b. b 18 Feb 1609/10, d. a 1681. Married 1) Elizabeth 2) Sarah Goldstone. Immigrated to Concord, MA
- Abiah Wheeler4 b. b 17 Jan 1612/13, d. b 18 Apr 1637.
- Mary Wheeler4 b. b 20 Oct 1615, d. b 19 Apr 1636. Married John Billington.
- Ephraim Wheeler+4 b. b 16 Mar 1618/19, d. 1670. Married Ann Turney. Immigrated to Stratfield, CT
- Captain Thomas Wheeler+5 b. b 8 Dec 1621, d. 10 Dec 1676. Married Ruth Wood. Immigrated to Concord, MA
14. THOMAS6 WHEELER, SR. (JOHN5, HENRY4, THOMAS3 WHELER, HENRY2, RICHARD1 WELERE)67 was born Abt. 1561 in Cranfield, Bedford, England68,69, and died Bef. 11 February 1634/35 in Cranfield, Bedfordshire, England70,71.
- He married (1) MARY ?72 Abt. 1588 in Cranfield, Bedfordshire, England73. She died Bet. 1596 - 1601.
- He married (2) REBEKAH SAYRE ? 11 February 1601/02 in Cranfield, Bedford, England75, She was born 1572 in Cranfield, Bedfordshire, England76, and died 03 May 1653 in Cranfield, Bedford, England77,78,79.
- Lieut. Thomas Wheeler (ca 1591-May/Aug 1654). married Ann Halsey. Immigrated to Fairfield, CT
- John Wheeler (ca 1590-Jun 1627). married 1) Joan Smith 2) unknown Stone
- Priscilla Wheeler (ca 1594-Nov 1627). married Steven Cocks.
- Ann Wheeler circa 1595, d. date unknown. Married Robert Halsey
- Deborah Wheeler1 b. c 1598, d. b 30 Mar 1600 (died young)
Please provide proof of parentage.
"*Most secondary sources have the same parents for Rebecca SAYRE as for her mother-in-law, Alice SAYRE. Setting aside the improbability of a woman marrying her nephew, Rebecca cannot be Alice's sister for the simple reason that both William SAYRE and Alice SQUIRE died years before Rebecca was born! Rebecca's parents are unknown."
"There is no evidence to support her as daughter of William Sayre & Olive Irby. Please document if this is a belief."
- Wheeler of Stonington CT
Birth: 1565 Odell Bedford Borough Bedfordshire, England Death: May 3, 1653 Cranfield Central Bedfordshire Unitary Authority Bedfordshire, England
Wife of Thomas Wheeler, Sr.
Spouse: Thomas Wheeler (1561 - 1635) Children: Thomas Wheeler (1588 - 1654)* Thomas Wheeler (1589 - 1654)* Grace Wheeler Brooks (1600 - 1664)* Timothy Wheeler (1601 - 1687)* Elizabeth Wheeler Breed (1602 - 1637)* George Wheeler (1606 - 1687)* Joseph Wheeler (1610 - 1681)*
- Calculated relationship
Burial: St Peter and St Paul Churchyard Cranfield Central Bedfordshire Unitary Authority Bedfordshire, England
Created by: In Search Of Record added: May 07, 2013 Find A Grave Memorial# 110143975
Rebecca Wheeler's Timeline
March 17, 1566
Chelmarsh, Shropshire, England, United Kingdom
March 2, 1589
Cranfield, Central Bedfordshire, England
<Cranfield, Bedfordshire, England>
Cranfield, Bedfordshire, England
Cranfield, Bedfordshire, , England
Cranfield, Bedfordshire, , England
July 18, 1602
Wharley, Cranfield, Bedfordshire, England