Alfred (Andrew) Simmons
|Birthplace:||Oxford, Oxfordshire, UK|
|Death:||(Date and location unknown)|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Alfred (Andrew) Simmons
- Name: Mr Alfred (Andrew) Simmons
- Born: Sunday 13th June 1880
- Age: 31 years
- Last Residence: in Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Scullion Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
Mr Andrew (?Alfred) Simmons 1 was born in Oxford on 13 June 1880.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4th April 1912  he gave his address as 80 Bevois Valley Road, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Philadelphia. As a Scullion he received monthly wages of £3 10s.
Simmons was rescued, possibly in Lifeboat 8, possibly in boat 11.
Notes 1. He signed his name "A. Simons" and gave his age as 30.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259) United States Senate, Washington 1912. n° 806, Crew List
Credits Brian Ticehurst, UK