George Francis McGough
|Also Known As:||""Paddy""|
|Birthplace:||Duncannon Wexford, Irland|
|Death:||(Date and location unknown)|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About George Francis McGough
Mr George Francis McGough
- Born: Wednesday 14th July 1875 in Duncannon Wexford Ireland
- Age: 36 years 9 months and 1 days.
- Last Residence: at St George Street Southampton Hampshire England - Map
- Occupation: Able Seaman
- Last Ship: Hermione
- Deck crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
Mr George Francis McGough McGough was born in Duncannon, Co Wexford, Ireland in 1875 and lived at 15 St George's Street, Southampton. He was an able bodied seaman on the Titanic.
He was rescued. Credits Senan Molony, Ireland
"Paddy" McGough was cleared of murder but convicted of manslaughter on the high seas and sentenced to 15 months' imprisonment with hard labour following the death of one John Dwyer after fighting under the influence of a night out drinking.