Famous People Connected to Flintshire - Wales
Image right - Thomas Pennant (1726-1798)
Those people of note with connections to the county are listed below. Some of these connections are a little tenuous - counties like to lay claim to people of renown!
Please add information about people of renown connected to Flintshire, Wales. If the person has a profile on Geni please add their profile to the project and add the link in bold.
To participate in any project
- you do need to first be a collaborator - so please join the project using the request link under "actions" at the top right of the page. Visit Geni Wikitext, Unicode and images which gives a great deal of assistance. See the discussion Project Help: How to add Text to a Project - Starter Kit to get you going!
See also the following GENi projects
- John Parry Sr. (February 10, 1789 – January 13, 1868) was an early Welsh convert to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) and was the first musical conductor of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.
- Thomas Pennant (14 June O.S. 1726 – 16 December 1798) was a Welsh naturalist and antiquary.
- John Thomas, best known for his research into plant dyes
- Thomas Totty, an Admiral who served with Lord Nelson and inherited Cornist Hall, Flint
- Carol Vordemann British media personality
Related Projects on Geni
this project is in HistoryLink