Monday Recap for January 27, 2014
Catch up on what you may have missed in the past week!
Image: ‘Lost child of the Titanic and the fraud that haunted her family,’ The Telegraph
The Genealogy Sphere
- Replica miniature homes chronicle 500 years of family history (The Telegraph) – A couple builds miniature models of their ancestors’ home spanning 500 years of family history
- This Guy Was Exploring His Grandpa’s Attic. What He Found is Mysteriously Awesome…Whoa (Viralnova.com) – A man discovers a Japanese soldier’s medicine chest in his grandfather’s attic
- A French wine evokes family ties (The Washington Post) – A wine importer discovers a surprising family history connection with a small French vineyard and the long-forgotten grave of his father’s little sister
- Secret Histories (The New York Times) – In an age of lessening privacy, some family secrets persist
- Jimmy Fallon Family Tree (Irish America) – Genealogist Megan Smolenyak looks into comedian Jimmy Fallon’s Irish ancestry
- Lost child of the Titanic and the fraud that haunted her family (The Telegraph) – DNA tests help solve Titanic’s last mystery
- Monday Recap for January 20, 2014 - Last week’s recap
- Huge Savings on our DNA Tests – We’re having massive discounts on DNA tests offered on Geni. Check them out now before it’s too late!