Max Zellermayer/ Zellermyer (and wife Ruth)

Started by Private User on Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 15 posts
Private User
8/7/2012 at 4:24 AM

Dear tree-builders,

I think we have a problem at out tree.

It looks like, Ruth Zellermyer, born blank was married three times with Max Zellermayer (Zellermyer).

Please lets fix this.

Private User
8/7/2012 at 4:35 AM

Max Zelermyer - just a tree merge that is not completed because of private profiles.
Someone with family group access need to complete it.

Private User
8/7/2012 at 5:04 AM

True, I invited the managers, but they are not all in my family group. that's why this is public...

Private User
8/7/2012 at 5:34 AM

You see it better on the wife Ruth Zelermyer which is connected to three husbands which should be merged together where two of them are private profiles, Max Zellermayer and Unknown Profile.

A quick check with my curator tools tells me that Frances Susan Harris seem to have access to both and are recently logged in and since none-Pro users have access to approve complete merges for a time period now tagging her might help you by logging in and clicking the blue (+) in the tree for that profile. The manager of one of the profiles are however Pro and can help as well.

The major part of other users with access seem to be inactive.

Private User
8/7/2012 at 10:33 AM

The problem was more in the content.
The Max Zellermayer I am connected to has Shloime Zalman and Libba as parents. Another Max has Louis and Eva as parents. Both seem to have married Ruth Zelermyer.

So, that is the issue, where I would ask the others to help fixing.

I asked all managers to help via PM.

# Björn P. Brox: Thanks for your support, I didn't know, that this exists.

8/13/2012 at 6:38 AM

I'm sorry that I don't have any information that will resolve the names of Max's parents.

8/14/2012 at 12:36 AM

These all need to be merged. Ruth Zelermyer (please note correct spelling) - was nee Blank - married Max Zelermyer. Please see tree managed by Gideon Zelermyer and Heske L-Zelermyer

Frances Harris

Private User
8/14/2012 at 1:44 AM

There are three Max Zelermyer's connected to Ruth Zelermyer now (Max Zelermyer, Max Zellermayer and Unknown Profile) where two of them are private profiles. There are several active users who have access to help making them public or approve a merge if you insist on that.

This pending merge does however show different parents:
http://www.geni.com/merge/compare/6000000001824796250?to=6000000008...

Which one is correct?

8/15/2012 at 7:22 AM

already replied with the correct spelling - given to me days ago by the family......please see my note above in the discussion.
Frances Harris

Private User
8/16/2012 at 12:26 AM

It is not a question about spelling, but about who is Max's parents
See this pending merge: http://www.geni.com/merge/compare/6000000001824796250?to=6000000008...

It is also about finding someone who have access to complete the merges.

Private User
8/16/2012 at 1:06 AM

I guess, Frances is right, we deal with two different people here. I erased the marriage to Ruth with Max, parents Libba and Salo.
I 'm pretty sure, that "our" Max was married, wife's name I am not sure, maybe it was even a Ruth, but certainly not this we were dealing with

8/18/2012 at 10:55 AM

The two Maxs in the pending merge are not the same people. The only Max Zelermyers in my tree are (1) married to Ruth Blank and (2) the son of Gideon, ie great-grandson of (1). Perhaps there are others in a previous generations.
Frances Harris

Private User
9/4/2012 at 11:07 PM

Let me look at it more closely in the following days. Sorry I have not been checking on the discussion groups because most of them are in Dutch and I do not speak it. So I apologize for not checking it before. Give me a few days to check this out.

9/4/2012 at 11:50 PM

I will also see what I can do as I am a 5th cousin to Salo and Gideon on Heske's side and there appears something wrong with the name of Salo's daughter. The Max you speak of is Salo and Gideon's paternal grandfather. I am in semi-contact with Heske, Salo, and Gideon via Facebook.

I'll try to ask for manager privleges for me and Vicki as we are (IMHO) closely related if they don't plan to return to Geni for any reason.

Are there any other closer relations than Vicky or I who regularly log on.

9/4/2012 at 11:55 PM

Private User
You are seeing a lot of discussion threads in Dutch because you are following the Portaal voor Nederlandstaligen project. If you don't speak Dutch there isn't much point to following that project, unfollow it and try instead http://www.geni.com/projects/International-Dutch-Portal/5657
which is in English.

Showing all 15 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion