Geni profiel overeenkomstmeldingen

Started by Private User on Thursday, April 30, 2015
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Related Projects:

Showing all 7 posts
Private User
4/30/2015 at 10:20 AM

De meldingen voor profiel overeenkomsten op Geni zouden nu weer moeten werken, er was een achterstand ontstaan door een systeem update, als het goed is verschijnen de blauwe icoontjes nu vrijwel onmiddelijk.

Anne-Marie, Ek heb ook vandag geklaagd over de agterstand , Wij bouden nauw een wereld boom bij ieder self.

(Anne-Marie hoe is my Nederlands uwe Neefe van Namibia)

Private User
4/30/2015 at 11:00 AM

Dries je Nederlands is heel goe !
Alles zou nu moeten werken

5/17/2015 at 10:58 PM

I am getting quite frustrated with the "smart Merges" green tabs, which pushes you to buy records. Why can't these be displayed as Brown record matches so I can filter them away?

5/18/2015 at 5:23 AM

Curator's and other users doesn't have any power to do that. You can propose that to customer service or to the CEO

Private User
5/18/2015 at 6:43 AM

Theunis - I have to disagree. That green lookup function does not push you to buy records. It merely shows what is available, with the possibility of an additional source.

The joy is that if your profiles on Geni are accurate, you get additional details on MH for free, assuming the MH profiles are correct too.

I use it quite frequently, when I do not want to do full research and in the tiny minority of cases when I don't have the research. Maybe I make my own luck by having complete Geni profiles - with that I mean dates and places as accurate as possible.

Don't push that button if you don't need it, but I think you do - the same as everyone else! ...Well I need it.

And I hate the brown button, for that pushes you to buy. I don't push that button.

5/20/2015 at 4:23 AM

Well there must be something wrong with my view as the green button under smart matches for all "FamilySearch Family Tree" matches are actually "record matches" requiring you to fork out more money. As you can see Jan, I am also a "Pro" member and use "normal" smart matches extensively, but this inconsistency for some "smart matches" frustrates the heck out of me!

Showing all 7 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion