Geni member
  • Private
    Geni member
  • Geni Pro

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 8 posts
Private User
1/2/2016 at 3:00 AM

Several important documents pertaining to Isaac Hales life are now missing from his profile. All historical documents need to be sourced here, including Isaacs affidavits about Joseph Smith. Is there some reason these documents are no longer sourced here?

Private
1/2/2016 at 12:04 PM

Randy Stebbing are we missing somthing?: your the Mormon expert right or was that another cuator I was thinking of.,..
oh and happy new year cuz pamela

1/5/2016 at 9:51 PM

Pam,

I've added you as a manager of Isaac Hale's profile. I hope this will help you to keep tabs on this profile. I myself haven't done much on his profile since adding it back in 2011. Clicking on the revision tab on his profile might help you determine who best to contact to coordinate additional research and updates. I'm not myself familiar with the documents you indicate are missing. If you could point me to some on-line documents like the affidavits I could certainly help attach or re-attach them to his profile. Regards Randy Stebbing

Private User
2/23/2016 at 5:53 PM

Randy:
Thanks, I just got back to work on this. I'm going to be posting as many sources as possible while I'm researching.
I will review again, I think it had to do with his affidavits that Isaac signed.
Thanks for the reply. Also, thanks Mike.

Private
2/23/2016 at 6:36 PM

Private User the local dar chapter some times meets at my apartment complex when i ask about Maj. Thaddeus Crane and Deacon Benjamin Bancroft i will put in a request to see what they might know

Private
2/23/2016 at 6:37 PM

This is the first I am hearing about mormon records though on this person.. If it's war service I can find proof of that when I ask about my ancestors

Private User
2/23/2016 at 6:38 PM

Mike, I lalready posted the records under sources. There are some notes on it though regarding lineage from 1987.

Private
2/23/2016 at 6:39 PM

oh ok. saves me some trouble then.. thanks.
I'm still waiting on them to confirm my ancestors though

Showing all 8 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion