Webb

Started by Private on Thursday, November 11, 2010
Showing all 5 posts
Private
11/11/2010 at 4:26 AM

After spending several hours Trying to figure out what has happened to the Webb Family tree here and why aren't people fixing merges. It looks like I'm gonna have to start from Scratch since I can't even link to my 19th Great grand father any more.

Private User
11/11/2010 at 4:35 AM

Profiles are never lost, - but Geni sometimes hide an ancestor line if you have a parent conflict somewhere. Hunt for those.

Private
11/11/2010 at 4:38 AM

I found it.

Rodney,
please don't start over! If you could bring some of the relevant profiles to the Curators notice, those familiar with that part of the tree, will be able to work with you (and others) to get this fixed: http://www.geni.com/discussions/6000000009835758162

If you start over, it is just as likely to get entangled in the current mess AND require a whole additional set of merges.

Private
11/13/2010 at 12:09 AM

I found Another issue in the Webb Family maybe someone can assist with We seem have Several Parents that are younger than their Children and some Wifes that were born a few hundred years after their Husbands died. on this Profile Christopher Webb, of Braintree
You will find Humility Cooper listed as a wife I find this Highly unlikely since she Return to England before here 19th Birthday and died there before 1651.
This profile does not fit History Humility Cooper, "Mayflower" Passenger
History shows she was born in 1619 not 1609. This is one of the profile that seem to be causing a headache in the Webb Clan.

Showing all 5 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion