Thomas Greenberry I Lee

Started by Jacqueli Charlene Finley on Thursday, March 31, 2011
Showing all 7 posts
3/31/2011 at 9:48 AM

This is NOT the parents for Thomas Leigh Lee - and wife is not correct - please see me Jacqueli Finley http://leesofvirginia.org for the correct lineage and data sourcing. Thank you. This is IMPORTANT for they are my g-grand parents and descendants of the de Leigh Baronancy of So. Caroline that is now dormant. I have the documentation and background of what happened when they fled the Plantation in So. Carolina after the fall of the Civil War and they ran for their lives.

3/31/2011 at 6:37 PM

Jacki - you can disconnect William Lee from these parents. I can help with making sure that these profiles are correct and sourced with reliable data, if you need. I also think there are some curators working on some of these families who would be in an even better position than I to help.

4/1/2011 at 7:22 AM

Thank you Hatte, I am going to be traveling for the next few days - so next wek I will contact you and we can fix it together - meanwhile - just sit tight - I have more documentation to add also. There are about 5 different managers that have input wrong data into this line so we will have to go one profile at a time. I realize how confusing the Lee lineage can be sometimes to some - appreciate you assistance!

4/1/2011 at 3:16 PM

That's sounds perfect Jacki. My sister's name is Tandy Lee Rubenstein by the way, named after Robert E Lee. The story goes that we are his descendants. I don't think that's actually true however.

I did do some work on the Booths by the way, but we should also see if there are additional things that need to be fixed in that line too.

Have a good trip.

4/7/2011 at 9:13 AM

Hatte,

I have found that ALL descendants of the Lee line are raised that they are related to Robert E. Lee - I was raised that he was my ggggg-uncle, it turned out to be true. All my life I was told this. As with the Booth (de Booth) - follow the Peerage (Burkes Peerage) - Mazey was Demetria's nickname - FYI.
Talk to you later - I am in process of moving ... 800+ miles!

4/7/2011 at 5:35 PM

Good luck with the move. We'll work together on Booth and Lee when you get settled. I'm pretty swamped right now myself. Please remind me.

4/8/2011 at 6:48 AM

Thank you very much for your offer to assist!

Showing all 7 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion