Minor Childhalf brother
About Jason Scott Wills
My Main areas of genealogical interest is New Zealand, Australia and Kent in England. I am actively fixing up the tree, please contact me with any additions or if you spot any errors.
I have mostly English ancestry but have mixed Scottish and Irish background,
- My earliest ancestor to arrive in New Zealand was George Waters in 1842.
- My earliest proven male line ancestor is John Wills of Kent, England
- My earliest proven female line ancestor is Mary Ann Curtis of Norfolk, England
- My Y-DNA is Haplogroup R1b1a2a1a1b P312+
- My mtDNA is Haplogroup K
Some Famous Relatives:
- President Andrew Jackson 2nd Cousin 6 Times Removed
- Sam Whitelock 5th Cousin, NZ All Blacks rugby team
- Nelson Dalzell 3rd Cousin twice removed, NZ All Blacks rugby team
- Maurice Tadman 1st Cousin Twice removed, English professional football player
- George Tadman 1st Cousin Twice removed, English professional football player