Pearl Hyman (Heiman)
|Birthplace:||Brody, Austria (present day Ukraine)|
|Death:||Died in New Orleans, Orleans , Louisiana, United States|
Daughter of Sam Oscar Heiman and Mottel Heiman
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Pearl Hyman (Heiman)
Pearl Heiman was born in 1868 in Brody, Austria and died in 1938 in New Orleans, Lousiana.
Parents: daughter of Sam Oscar Heiman and Mottel Heiman.
- to Isaac Hyman (Switotcz) (1866-1937), son of Aaaron Switotcz and Ziata Hyman.
Note: The family name was changed to Hyman at emigration to the United States.
Children of Isaac Hyman and Pearl Heiman:
- Dora (1890-1986) married Harry Heiman (no relation).
- David (1892-1972) married Mary Newstadt.
- Morris (1894-1986) married Frieda Kamil.
- Clara (1897-1985) married Louis Gottesman.
- Earl (1901-1989) married Josephine Meyer.
- Julius (1904-1985) married Bea Gerson.
- 1906: Emigrated from Odessa, Russia to New Orleans, Louisiana. 
- 1914: Naturalized US Citizen, New Orleans, Louisiana. 
- 1920: Austrian nativity and German mother tongue. 
- 1920: Father born Austria, Mother born Austria. 
- 1920: Rented home. 
- 1920: Occupation: none. 
- 1920: Head of Household is husband Isaac, age 54, retired merchant; son Earl, age 19, college student; son Julius, college student. 
- 1930: Person born Austria; Father born Austria; Mother born Austria. Native language: Yiddish.
- 1930: Occupation: none. 
- 1930: Household head is husband Isaac, age 60, no occupation; no other occupants. 
- Ancestry.com. 1920 United States Federal Census [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA.
- Ancestry.com. 1930 United States Federal Census [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA.
Pearl Hyman's Timeline
Austria (present day Ukraine)
Name Estimated Birth Year Gender Port of Departure Last Residence Ship Name View Image
Baltimore, Baltimore , Maryland, United States
New Orleans, Orleans, Louisiana, United States
Citation: National Archives and Records Administration - Southeast Region (Atlanta); Atlanta, GA; Questionnaires for Petitions for Naturalization, compiled ca. 1911 - ca. 1929; ARC Identifier: 4499506; Record Group Title: Records of District Courts of the United States; Record Group Number: 21.