About Bessie Lavington
- Name: Miss Bessie Lavington
- Age: 38 years
- Marital Status: Single.
- Last Residence: in Winchester Hampshire England
- Occupation: Stewardess Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
- Died: 1954
Miss Bessie Lavington, 39 was born in Wells.
When she signed-on to the Titanic on 6 April 1912 she gave her address as Manor Farm, Headbourne Road, Winchester. Her last ship had been the Olympic. As a stewardess she received monthly wages of £3.
She was rescued in lifeboat 11.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)