Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

• https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/19929327/mary-loomis
    Geni member

Related Projects:

Showing all 3 posts
1/30/2012 at 10:34 PM

while this line seems to be from the White/Rich lineage, there isn't documentation fits here.

5/12/2012 at 9:58 AM

I also question whether Mary Parker White is a child of Robert V. Robert V's daughter, Mary who married Joseph Loomis is I believe, being confused with Parker. Look at Robert V's will, look at the list of children supposedly born to Mary Parker (some 20), look at birth place of children, etc. There were other White families around which has added to the confusion. In the absence of some convincing evidence, I submit that Mary White, (Robert's daughter) and "Mary Parker White" are two different person and the latter's father is not Robert.

2/1/2013 at 10:41 AM

The father or Mary White Parker? I have no info. but Mary white, the wife of Joseph Loomis is clearly the daughter of Robert "V" White. (See copy of his will naming Joseph as one of the administrators) I suggest that Mary Parker White is another person than Mary White Loomis. She may well be related, but my data says she is not the daughter of Robert "V". Happy hunting

Showing all 3 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion