Geni member
  • Geni Pro
  • (No Name)
    Geni member
  • Private User
    Geni member

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

This discussion has been closed by an administrator.
Showing 1-30 of 3037 posts
10/25/2013 at 1:59 PM

YES, I do....Clever and accurate! DCR 1948

Private User
10/25/2013 at 2:02 PM

lol Rice pudding :) Get 'R' Done.... Mr. Rice

10/25/2013 at 2:38 PM

I don't know what you mean by cut and paste.....is that the same as typing in data and hitting the @ button? or some other action . I recall being to click, Control S ? don't recall now as that was a year ago and never used it again...sorry if I seem less than savy...DCR

10/25/2013 at 2:41 PM

Will be back in an Hour....sorry. It's my turn to respond I know....will be back after 4pm...regards

10/25/2013 at 4:27 PM

Okay, 4:23 PM West Coast Time....I gather that's 6:23 PM to you Mr. W. hope you have a moment to review the basics with moi! LOL I have the sneaking suspicion I know or did know how to do this once upon a time because i did get my photos from FB to this site under Family Photo's...The picture of my Father and James I & II is rather startling yet I don't see a strong Stewart Connection in the Pedigree of the Churchills which is his direct link with Elizabeth Churchill-Foote ca 1700 ca. Anyhow, Im all ears and fingertips....LOL!

10/25/2013 at 4:39 PM

YES, it does.....

10/25/2013 at 5:12 PM
10/25/2013 at 5:14 PM

So I can type on until Im ready to post the entire thing, and the Geni program will hilight the name with my comment yes? DCR

10/25/2013 at 5:56 PM

Margaret Churchiil is the sister of Elizabeth Wydville daughter of Elizabeth Lyon@

10/25/2013 at 5:57 PM

system non responsive now...better let it cool off....DCR

10/25/2013 at 5:59 PM

For reference on what W is explaining

http://help.geni.com/entries/20436212-How-do-I-tag-a-profile-to-a-d...

How do I tag a profile to a discussion?

10/25/2013 at 7:11 PM

I will now link Elizabethy Lyons Private who is my sister, Las Name Monnier to her Mother Mildred Marguriette Rice-Wanker and her mother Esther Mabel Cookston and her mother Phoebe Jane Collins. Now, if I recall, if I am off Geni then I can Left Click once to copy the site Im on and then Right Click and What? DCR

10/25/2013 at 7:26 PM

Will be bck after 8:30Pm have to give way on the Apple to Partner: It's his ! LOL Kind regards to all who came to my aid!!!! DCR

10/25/2013 at 10:36 PM

I am attempting to link Mary Hall Rice Mary A Rice to Elizabeth Churchill Foote Unknown Profile to Elizabeth Woodville Elizabeth Woodville, Queen Consort of England

10/25/2013 at 10:56 PM

Yes, I get that you the reader would have to see the links and follow them, they are not linked by the Geni system....That's our side of this system....my point was to show where I connect to Margaret Churchill via Mary Hall in the exercise above....DCR

10/25/2013 at 11:20 PM

So we should be able to do the full link up of which Geni has informed me: IE, Elizabeth LYONS to Henry III via the Churchill links? That's the one Im wanting people to see as it completely vindicates what my Father's testimony was....Which completly seperate from Perrott ap Rice 1600 which is allmost secondary to Henry III by comparrison that is....My research shows the link from Mary Stewart to Patrick Grey onto the Mercers which would be nice as well....I promise to be patient....LOL DCR

10/25/2013 at 11:33 PM

Stunning!!!! Emotions are a little high and this is the HISTORY I didn't know about at all until this Summer....Im focused on the Part where we only have ORAL testimony now back by DNA results for ME. DCR

10/25/2013 at 11:38 PM

This is the RELATIONAL connection which differers from the Direct Blood Connection that ascends up from Mary Hall through the Churchills....That's the Direct Plantagenent link as I understand it to HENRY III as Geni has shown. So The line I just outlined is the Maternal to Paternal linkage at Wm. Rice JR. The Main Paternal Line is BLOCKED at Perrott ap Rice 1600. I can make those discernments. DCR

10/25/2013 at 11:48 PM

YES, I can see the issues between the results printed and Actual PROVED Relatedness. DCR

10/25/2013 at 11:51 PM

Link is Mary Hall Mary A Rice wife of My 2nd Great Grandfather William Rice Jr William Rice, Jr. DCR

10/26/2013 at 12:04 AM

Andrew Rice 1832 was married Three times....that's not likely to be the link that will lead you the Hall to Foote to Churchill at Wm. Rice Jr. fyi DCR

10/26/2013 at 12:09 AM

Mary Rice Mary Elizabeth Rice and Wm. Rice JR. William Rice, Jr.

10/26/2013 at 12:35 AM

Yes, this last one is the one I have been describing which goes onto my Father Samuel G. Rice 1886/ The Churchill line also connects to Henry III. This is the Plantagenant Deep Connection Dad refered to I believe. DCR

10/26/2013 at 12:52 AM

Mr. W: The story was handed down father to son for 470 years to me in 1977 but only in the sketchy terms I began with....The Laundress and King referres to the Elthelralda Maulte/Hester Harrington descendent of Esther Harrington 1660 in the faily line leading to the Dollivers....and the Churchill story is the main story with the deepest Roots to Henry III. He said "you are descended from the KINGS of ENGLAND and related to all the Crowned Heads of Europe" Tonight you proved his story and the GENI Print out I have shows the Elizabeth Lyon and Churchills trace to near the beginning of the Plantagenets....So, I will refer to that tomorrow! DCR

10/26/2013 at 9:21 AM

It was a great Start and I thank YOu as will my brothers and sisters and extended family who never knew any details of this....We do connect to The Duke of March at Edmund Mortimer brother to King Edward. There is another connection that shows many Royal names for the Nebraska Farm Family of John Rice 1624......SeeArabella Churchill, Royal Mistress of James II a direct blood link cousin and Lucy Walters Lucy Walter, Mistress of Charles II fyi. Margaret beaufort and Thomasine Beaufort They branch off of Reyonld Reynold de Grey, 3rd Baron Grey de Ruthin . Thanks in advance you are very patient with my inquiry...Kind Regatds. DCR 1948

10/26/2013 at 1:12 PM

W I also have a comment to add to your wonderful descriptions - hope this doesn't confuse.

Geni is a dynamic environment and not all profiles are merged together yet into Master Profiles. That is an enormous collaborative effort we all participate in, but it's still a work in progress.

So that means that relationships - pathways - Geni linking - can (and should) change and evolve.

10/26/2013 at 2:50 PM

Pretty sure I am on the right TRACK of Perrott ap Rice 1600 father of John Rice 1624....I have a 25 for 25 DNA match with Wm. Davis 1650 10 years after Perrott disappeared after faking his own death....He reappears in AMERICA as John RICE of Virginia...even bringing his younest son Thomas ap Rice over in 1652 sponsors him and the Ships Logs show that RICE HUGHES is the sponsor. That linkage to Sir Rhys ap Thomas via Thomas Rice 1570 and John Rice II 1540 of Rickeston is Crucial to the full story here. If DNA isn't acceptable then what is ? I do appreciate the linkages you have found for me but the DEEP connection to Henry III Henry IV of England and then over to Elizabeth Lyons Elizabeth Woodville, Queen Consort of England and Margaret her Sister link back to Eliz. LYons? YES?

10/26/2013 at 2:53 PM

Dale - can you @ link the William Davis 1650 profile you refer to, please?

10/26/2013 at 5:39 PM

William Davis of SC is a link via the DNA Results that I gave the password and Kit Number 303391. thrrough the EDMUND RICE ASSOCIATION and the PRESIDENT of the Association himself wrote to me and advised me on the 37 marker test result. So is it okay to talk about Margaret Mercer Margaret Mercer Possible great grand daughter of TACINDA Tudor Tacine Grey, of Somerset. Thanks in advance....Im doing the best that I can and I know you are as well....KIND REGARDS DCR1948

10/26/2013 at 9:11 PM

Well lets see: I posed Margaret Mercer as a POSSIBLE descendent of Tacinda Tudor so I did as you instructed me to do and leave it as a question for others comment upon....I haver certainly read the post and apreciate the spirit in which it was proffered....as the same spirit of inquiry in which my question was posed, YES? Moving all the comments to a single location is a good thing I believe and we have come a very long way since February when I was operating under assumptions that Kris has cleared up regarding the age of BEATRICE figure and that the Prince idea of February was conflated with the PRINCESS figure of Ethelralda/Hester Harrington....which bares looking into since ESTHER Harrington a relative *not known to be a descendent, is in the Dolliver and Sweet lines....That's for much later consideration....So I believe I have answered you directly and succinctly, I am fully willing to accept the TRUTH of this matter....So far Dad's batting 1,000 and Im about 300 in baseball analogy.....LOL DCR 1948

Showing 1-30 of 3037 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion