Mitochondrial DNA Anna Maria Van Laar

Started by Wilferd Duckitt on Saturday, May 9, 2015
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing 31-42 of 42 posts

This is the record of changes:

Anna Maria Babara Sophia De Laar's profile was updated by Pamela Debora Perry. birth, death, forename and 1 others
25 Sep 2017 at 4:43 PM · view

Anna Maria Babara Sophia De Laar van Lar's profile was updated by Martha Louisa (Marthie) (Strydom). surname
3 Sep 2017 at 5:41 PM · view

Geni Pro badge
Anna Maria De Laar van Lar's profile was updated by Wilferd Duckitt. forename
28 May 2015 at 9:18 PM · view

Geni Pro badge
Unknown van Lar's profile was updated by Wilferd Duckitt. birth, death, forename and 1 others
28 May 2015 at 9:03 PM · view
C
Anna Maria van Laar's parents were changed to Hendrik van Lar van Laar and Unknown van Lar by Chris Steyn.
30 Apr 2015 at 8:25 AM

Geni Pro badge
Unknown van Lar was added as Hendrick van Lar's wife by Theunis Viljoen.
25 Apr 2011 at 1:27 PM

Hendrick van Lar was connected to his child Anna van Laar SM.
30 Dec 2010 at 3:49 AM

I've reverted it to what you had it as, Wilferd Duckitt -but now we need you to add your sources.

I've done the same on Hendrick van Laar - now we need to put up sources, pronto :-)

I'm not seeing any source evidence for either of them, though....

Thanks you very much :)

Hello all,

I finally bit the bullet and had the Family Tree mtDNA completed. Previously, my mtDNA just said H, but I now have confirmation of Haplogroup H10e. This would substantiate the H10 presumed for Cecilia D'Atis.

I will upload the results as soon as possible, but thought I would confirm here so long.

Thanks!

Yaay thank you

Trying to remember where I o this in the Curator Note from mtDNA H1b1-T16362C

Hey Sharon,

Sorry, hopefully I have not confused the issue. I was originally trying to find the discussion on Cecilia D'Atis and not Anna Maria van Laar, but I guess because Cecilia was mentioned in this thread, this came up and I did not fully check the details.

My H10e result was to help clear up the two results from Cecilia d'Atis descendants: H10 or H1ak1.

Glenda Griffin's test came back as H10, while Pamela Perry came back as H1ak1. You noted there may be a paper trail issue.

Anyway, my H10e result does substantiate H10/H10e for Cecilia d'Atis, SM/PROG, so I think you may safely update your curators note on her profile to H10.

Sorry - I should have read closer. Dumb of me :-/ I've started a Discussion here so it shows clearly on her profile: https://www.geni.com/discussions/185803

Glenda Griffin's test came back as H10, while Pamela Perry came back as H1ak1. You noted there may be a paper trail issue

Does the issue mean H1aK1 is a nono? :) will try to convince som decendants to take a mt test ;)

Showing 31-42 of 42 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion