Henry VIII, King of England - Henry VIII wife cleanup

Started by Charlene Newport on Friday, February 26, 2016
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 9 posts
2/26/2016 at 3:51 PM

Went to add an IPM to Anne of Cleves today and found some extra wives of King Henry VIII.

Removed two wives:

ӔҒҖӔҒ Ӷ ҊӦҬ

ЯШЯЮ

Changed Agnes Beaupine Bluett to a partner (mistress). There is no evidence that she was a mistress though.
Merged her with Agnes Edwards

2/26/2016 at 3:56 PM

yeh Jonathan Edward Stanley Paracy created thousands of crazy profiles with a few real conections here and there to trick people into merging his profiles. just chop them off when you see them

2/26/2016 at 4:25 PM

Ok thanks Jason.

Private User
2/27/2016 at 12:27 AM

We can start deleting these profiles as well.

Private User
2/28/2016 at 12:27 PM

Wow, that's crazy that someone would go to the trouble to create thousands of fake profiles. I guess they had too much time on their hands, LOL.

Private User
2/28/2016 at 1:54 PM

Not necessary fake, it is probably just an old GEDCOM import which went wrong in detecting correct character set.

Private User
2/28/2016 at 2:27 PM

Private User Ah, that makes a little more sense. I've seen his profiles around before.

2/29/2016 at 9:06 AM

Charlene - I am with you. At this point we only know for sure that she legally married Thomas William Edwardes. As for her son Richard's real father - who knows? I am therefore following the Edward(e)s and the Blewitt lines. Both lines are filled with interesting history!

2/29/2016 at 6:23 PM

Sonja, the Blewett/Edwards story is certainly interesting. A curator note from Justin says Agnes Blewett was not a mistress of Henry VIII. He has more expertise in this area than I do.

See his project - Claimed As An Illegitimate Child of Henry VIII

http://www.geni.com/projects/Claimed-As-An-Illegitimate-Child-of-He...

Showing all 9 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion