Hello R-M512s

Started by Jack MARGO on Friday, January 6, 2017
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Related Projects:

Showing all 7 posts
1/6/2017 at 5:57 PM

So this means we are all related somewhere along paternal bloodlines? Hello, cousins. Where's everyone from?
Male, 47 and in Seattle WA here.

Hi!

My father was finnish-swedish.

Gunnel Troberg in Gothenburg Sweden here.

10/4/2017 at 6:08 AM

Connersville, Indiana. My father was Clair Cecil McCombs

6/15/2018 at 3:10 AM

My father was born in missouri but I have traced his lines all the way back to Drieu "Drogo" aka Robert the Axe Man who came with William the Conquer to England. I have a Origins of Drury on Ancestry.

1/22/2019 at 11:40 AM

Hi cousins. My earliest known male paternal ancestor was Harry B Morse born 1875 in Illinois or Iowa as best as I can tell. I cannot locate him prior to 1903 in Chicago when he married Zepherine Malo. Does anyone have family history that may link up with him? I am beginning to think there was a name change. Based on DNA i think my paternal side is French, Irish/Scotish, Germanic, Swedish and Eastern Europe-Russian.

Hi Cousins,
My earliest paternal ancestor was Olle Hindricksson b.1768 in Myckleby, Orust, Bohuslän, Sweden.

All direct paternal relatives to Olle Hindricksson in my tree before 1850:
Olle Hindricksson b.1768 Myckleby, Orust, Bohuslän, Sweden
Anders Olsson b. 1797 Ljung, Bohuslän, Sweden
Bernt Olsson b. 1788 Ljung, Bohuslän, Sweden
Herman Andersson b. 1835 Ljung, Bohuslän, Sweden
Andreas Berg b. 1821 Ljung, Bohuslän, Sweden
Olof Andersson b.1823, Ljung, Bohuslän, Sweden
Johannes Emanuel Andersson b.1826 Ljung, Bohuslän, Sweden
Sven Andersson b.1828 Ljung, Bohuslän, Sweden

9/13/2020 at 2:54 PM

My grandfather, Zelik Heine was from Warsaw (now Poland, but was part of the Russian Empire). I don't know where the name Heine came from because it did not appear until he was in the US. In Europe his name was Chanan or Hanan or Gani, depending on the Language. His father was Efraim Zvi (Froim Hersh) Chanan. Efraim's father was Shaya Chanan. I was born and have lived most of my life in NYC, except for 3 years in Arizona (Phoenix area) in mid 1970s. My heritage is 100% Ashkenazi Jew. I'm 78 years old.

Showing all 7 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion