Hannah Honor Austin (Love) - Hanah Honor Love- Saponi Indian

Started by Suzan Martin on Saturday, July 27, 2019
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 13 posts
7/27/2019 at 10:25 PM

Report from 23&me - Suzan Martin - had a fourth-great-grandparent, fifth-great-grandparent, sixth-great-grandparent, seventh-great- (or greater) grandparent who was 100% Native American. This person was likely born between 1680 and 1770, this fits for Hannah Austin (Love) I find this interesting. She is the only link I know of and the only American Indian in my lineage. All of my DNA testing facilities show this American Indian Heritage.

- One of my American Indian Cousins from the Austin lineage has presented Court documents for The Saponi Indian Tribal Council to see if they will approve this lineage for membership. He will keep me posted and I will update her profile when they answer. He is also an American Indian of another Tribe through another lineage, so he understood how to present documents to them.

7/28/2019 at 1:01 PM
12/24/2019 at 8:08 AM

Suzan,
Hannah is also my 6xggm. Will you please let me know the results of your petition?

Thank you

2/3/2020 at 12:13 PM

Am related to John Austin and Hanna wilth her parents. We are cousins. Am from line of Joseph b. can. 1730 VA. Jean Shroyer

2/9/2020 at 1:57 PM

Carol Jean Shroyer Have you been able to find out anything more on her Saponi heritage?

2/9/2020 at 1:57 PM

Suzan Martin, has there been any progress in the petition?

2/10/2020 at 11:30 AM

No I have Alexander Bayse is related to Hannah Love in VA. And John Love bro married s Elizabeth. Nations . See Debra McAlster. llne on geni.com
Jean Shroyer in Tx.

2/20/2020 at 8:46 AM

I am connected to John Austin and Hannah Love. Jean. Thru grandson Stephen b. c
1769 VA

11/15/2020 at 11:11 AM

She's evidently not my grandmother- because my DNA didn't populate on her, which means I match the Austins, but not the Love's or someone DNA attached to her- I have matched other's on the lineage, but not on Geni.com- on FTDNA and Ancestry.com directly.

4/11/2021 at 9:31 AM

T-lo Tina Ann Cavitt I use GED Match. My kit number is CT727938C1. Is there a project or something we can test against?

4/11/2021 at 9:34 AM

T-lo Tina Ann Cavitt Looks like we are 9th cousins through my mother's side. Synopsis:
Me Gilbert>Brooks>Dempsey>Barnett>Owen>Raley>Robinson>Lee>You Cavitt

6/15/2021 at 10:06 AM

If I understand American Heritage requirements to join a tribe, you will need a great-grandparent that was of a certain percentage of American Heritage - Hannah is so far removed from all of us, to join.

If I'm understanding what you all are posting. She most likely was from the Saponi, but they say they have no record of her.

6/15/2021 at 10:27 AM

The petition went nowhere. The final word was there was not enough proof of her being of the Saponi tribe.

Showing all 13 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion