Rev. Charles Haddon Spurgeon - Decendents of Rev. Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Started by Kevin Spurgeon on Thursday, August 1, 2019
Showing all 2 posts

As a descendent of Rev. Charles Haddon Spurgeon I am interested to extend the family tree to the present date. I have posted a family tree that my father gave me before he died. I am interested in finding other Spurgeons to bring it up to date!

Kevin,
I am willing to help you with the Spurgeon family. My husband and I wrote a book on the Purchase family that covers quite a few of the Spurgeon and related family members. if you are interested, it's available online, in digital or as a soft cover book, from Lulu.com It's not expensive. It has 200 pages over 40 photographs. We had visited the Spurgeon Tabernacle in London and left them with a copy of our Spurgeon Descendants Chart and were able to pick up a lot of information on Rev. Charles Haddon Spurgeon. If you search at Lulu.com for Purchase family, it usually comes up first. The name is; "The Genealogy of the Purchase Family in Britain and Southern Africa. The Ancestors of Harvey Spurgeon Purchase (1906-1968) and the Descendants of James Purchase (1689/90-1723/24) by Nancy R. and H. Graham Purchase, pub. by lulu.com, 2008. See www.lulu.com
Nancy nrpurchase@mchsi.com
p.s. If you give me your email address, I can try to attach the Descendants Chart.

Showing all 2 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion