Several Inconsistencies from William I "The Conqueror" FitzRobert to Gange-Hrolfr "Rollo" Ragnvaldsson

Started by Adrienne Spector on Monday, December 30, 2019
Problem with this page?

Participants:

12/30/2019 at 1:08 AM

Whoever fixes inconsistencies please take a look. William "the Conqueror" has always been my 26th great grandfather and it went up to "Rollo" who was like my 30th great grandfather. Now it says William is still my 26th great grandfather (his son Henry I "Beauderc" King of England as my 25th great grandfather) , William's father Robert I "the Magnificent" is my 27th great grandfather, but shows Robert I's father, Richard II "the Good," as being my 28th great uncle, but Richard II's wife Judith of Brittany is my 28th great grandmother. Then it goes on to show Richard II's father, Richard I "the fearless" as being my 28th great grandfather, and his father William "Longsword" FitzRobert as my 29th great grandfather, then "Rollo" as my 30th great grandfather. How can the line show them all as my great grandfather but show Richard II "the good" as being my 28th great uncle (but shows his wife Judith as my 28th great grandmother). But like i said each profile from one are tagged for having inconsistencies. Would be great if someone could fix it. Thanks!

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion