Koning van Noorwegen Halvdan Hvitbein (Witbeen) van Vestfold - Age at death

Started by Private User on Tuesday, January 28, 2020
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 11 posts
Private User
1/28/2020 at 12:24 AM

Maybe because this king is in some part mythological, he was somehow able to father a child before age 8 years?

Private User
1/28/2020 at 4:50 AM

This is a disaster. He needs to present his documents or else he doesn't exist. He might simply 'disappear' without them. Perhaps someone should put him on notice. Wait a minute, you can't kill or interrogate a dead man (but you can attempt to obliterate his memorial).

1/28/2020 at 10:05 AM

seems to be the wife of the year of death, set to the year of death (google translate)

1/28/2020 at 10:19 AM

Koning van Noorwegen Halvdan Hvitbein (Witbeen) van Vestfold

Halfdan Olafsson «Whiteshanks» Kvitbein its same person???

Private User
1/28/2020 at 2:00 PM

A family of duplicates. I do care (very much so), although I realize there isn't much I can do about it.

One is my 39th and the other is my 35th g-grandfather. So I guess I get two for the price of one. :D

1/29/2020 at 5:17 AM

Koning van Noorwegen Halvdan Hvitbein (Witbeen) van Vestfold is your 39th great grandfather and
Halfdan Olafsson «Whiteshanks» Kvitbein is your 39th great grandfather.

Private User
1/29/2020 at 9:13 AM

Thank you Jani Tapio Aalto. The link you shared seems to put his death later, at 730 A. D. That would make more sense.

Thank you Debra. We are cousins then, sharing these interesting people as great grandfathers. All of my interesting ancestors come to me through my grandmother, Alberta Van Nest (Cermak).

Private User
1/29/2020 at 9:43 AM

Thank you Knut Jonny Henden Bjørshol. It is very confusing, but I think the death date can be changed to 730.

Private User
1/29/2020 at 2:18 PM

A pleasure meeting you, cousin Michelle.

Showing all 11 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion