Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing 91-103 of 103 posts

and my point is proven

again

dont feed the trolls doctor

I am not a troll, am only finding my past, not dictating what others do, have a nice life and leave me out of it and your comments please, I have things to do. Don't do drama

just to one last time feed, if you have things to do, and a "life" to get on with, then why continue to respond? one can only assume its for attention (kinda like continuing to refer to oneself as a "lord" without presenting a logical reason to do so.

i am a descendant (along with many here on geni, of most of the english/welsh/scottish royal lines. however, i don't think it affords me any higher place in the world. there is finding ones past, and then there is claiming a personal state above others due to it.

Was just called a Troll by, was no you I was addressing, So we stop all claim of personal state cause they don't want you to think you have claim even though we are getting the word out, someone can have claim I am making a point that what is, is not what should of been. just getting the truth out is all, to find the true claimants, I am not to claim but claiming for how is honorable, for he who has merit can control what is happening, not to hide from the truth, just exciting to find the path to the kings in a so direct path up the Griffins, just that Flushing and the other guy had nothing to do with my lineage and they made it that way, you know it is our family, our lineage that can't change and they are changing it, sad they have to go by this lady T, wrong person analyzing there put the wrong person in messed it up, I have tagged what was and what is so I am covered for what ever they changed, so no matter what they will not change it, so I just keep gathering evidence to support not my claim but the truth to my lineage to where it goes, just crazy I am related to more people that run this world and found out who runs this world, its great I have more links to the system, the wealthy, like no other. Just learned about history, big time, that in itself is rewarding to know what happened and how we got to where we are today. Even blood and in-law to Bill Gates, any wealthy and movie star, inventor, all royalty and people in charge of the government and Freemasonry, that is something eh, you

lay off the drugs boy

No drugs or alcohol, no pills, just natural medicine. Just learning history, thanks for pointing and assuming thing, for facts only have a say, learn the laws, the world is changing, for the wealthy of the Epstein case is getting larger for the supporters of the system are corrupt, Tom Hanks for one and the presidents are all not Trump are going down 150, 000 people are connected thru royalty and everyone that runs this world are connected to Epstein, it is all about the corruption, time to change who runs this world, you will see. Time to wake up and smell what is happening,

Convicted Hollywood rapist Harvey Weinstein agreed to a deal in exchange for his testimony against hundreds of top Hollywood celebrities and their involvement in the drug business, pedophilia, and child trafficking. Instead of a 55-year sentence, he only received a 23-year sentence. In exchange he provided testimonies against some of the biggest and most powerful names, including Prince Andrew of the U.K., former president Bill Clinton, former vice president Joe Biden, Tom Hanks, Oprah, Ellen DeGeneres, Quentin Tarantino, Charlie Sheen, Bob Saget, Kevin Spacey, John Travolta, Steven Spielberg, Podesta, NXIVM and PIZZAGATE sex trafficking clubs, and hundreds more who all were directly involved with Jeffrey Epstein

Why you wonder why I am doing this, stop the way this was, to change what is to what we want, not the old ways, but to bring change and set the new ways, the form of good, we do no wrong, for the wrong, this will been known for the facts are coming out to tell the truth and the people will be the decider on who what where when, I am not to claim only the truth to how this world unfolded, I am the solution to the past, to correct the future, you will see, ride with or against, you will have your slot in life, for the words you speak will play out the way life goes, according to what you make it, be apart of the solution, not the situation, truth hurts they say

and here i thought no one could butcher the english language worse than drumpf. live and learn

Well the system, that is a whole new ball game, sad we have to hear about the people that we trust is setting our future, the people we believe in what the system tells us, has been playing us as fools, how can anyone be the way of the past, never to change, sad we loved these people. We trust the system but now, the truth is revealed. Convicted Hollywood rapist Harvey Weinstein agreed to a deal in exchange for his testimony against hundreds of top Hollywood celebrities and their involvement in the drug business, pedophilia, and child trafficking. Instead of a 55-year sentence, he only received a 23-year sentence. In exchange he provided testimonies against some of the biggest and most powerful names, including Prince Andrew of the U.K., former president Bill Clinton, former vice president Joe Biden, Tom Hanks, Oprah, Ellen DeGeneres, Quentin Tarantino, Charlie Sheen, Bob Saget, Kevin Spacey, John Travolta, Steven Spielberg, Podesta, NXIVM and PIZZAGATE sex trafficking clubs, and hundreds more who all were directly involved with Jeffrey Epstein

Jeffrey Epstein was similarly allowed to make a deal and have his suicide in prison faked in exchange for his testimony, CEOs of some major world corporations have been indicted/arrested, and some have been forced to resign — all in the last 30-60 days — such as the CEOs of the NBA, Harley Davidson, the Bill Gates Foundation, Intel, McDonald's, Cesar Awards, and Disney; the Vatican Chief of Police; etc. Approximately 700-800 more resignations are coming in the next 3 months.

President drumpf will win the 2020 elections, and arrests of former U.S. presidents will occur in early 2021. All major arrests will be portrayed by the media as accidental or as conspiracy theories. All arrested individuals will be given "Rommel Death", meaning that they will have a choice between their death bring portrayed to the public as a suicide or an accidental death in return for assurances that his or her reputation will remain intact, or, alternatively, they can choose to face a criminal trial that would result in public disgrace
Some top religious leaders will be arrested or forced to resign, and some will suddenly get "sick." The Vatican will be the first, and the Pope will be removed in 2020. Production of human extracted Adrenochrome will be revealed, and Hollywood and the Vatican will be exposed as being directly responsible for that.

What is a word, made of letters that are mixed up to say many meaning, there are no facts to the words of the system has to play us as fools, to confuse us so we leave it up to the lawyers, how much can we learn from the babble that has made what we are today. A letter are lines connected together, of lineages that shape our lives everyday, to make confusion so the people leave it up to the legal department to confuse us even more by dictating what we do and what we can't do, for we are living in fear to do wrong, sad that the doctors of today are a referral service for other people that try to figure out what is not a solution for any situation, just a temporary solution, to camouflage the issues with synthetic drugs made up of cocaine/heroin, we need solutions not a referral service to pawn us off to someone else cause there own doctors don't have the answers, but what might be, we can't answer alot of things that happen to our bodies but we can only try to help, thank you for the efforts of doubt to make it a solution to the situation at hand, for the people incharge dictating to the people, what they can and can't do, we can't trust the system anymore, it is not working. The Corona will cause mass hysteria.

Coming up there will be a 2-month complete shutdown of the world's most common operations, such as schools, the stock exchange, some banks, airports, shipping, travel, events, galas, expos, sport games, sport championships, music award ceremonies, NBA/NHL/Baseball games, and ship cruises. (TEMPORARY)>> There will be food shortages and staged electricity power loss. Gas prices will go down, food costs will go up, insurance will go up, gold and silver stocks will fall, and many corporations will either go bankrupt or take a significant financial loss, such as in the case of what's about to happen to Air Canada, Disney, and Coca-Cola
Welcome to the Great Awakening. What's about to happen this summer and fall will change the world's history. 80 Vatican and financial officials have been served the same criminal indictments for financial crime, pedophilia, child trafficking, and sex abuse. United Emirates have completed mass arrests of their own Royal Family and affiliates. See what happens when the truth gets out, I will seek the truth, for only the form of good, there will be no wrong.

I am the connected one, the Grandfather of the past, Santa or Satan, see, just a mix up of words, noting added nothing, just mixed the letters to mean many meanings, means, invalid, false information, no facts, means all contracts, laws Acts, played by Actors in court, who is santa? we say, lol. Only facts will have a say in court, not the DeJure. Play us as fools, tell us lies about thing of the past, play us as fools and we find the real situation, lies. Oh, we continue on, be the best you can be, and don't be the one's that say, I don't care, supporters of the system. Not john Travolta and Ellen, dam, Tom Hanks, Disney, say who did what to who. Can't be trusted, let the people decide

wow what an..... interesting discussion I've stumbled upon.

Justin John ditto...

Showing 91-103 of 103 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion