Related Projects:

Showing 8071-8088 of 8088 posts

please unmerge:
https://www.geni.com/merge/view?revision_id=80254499080

not the same person

Private User do you mean you want this profile unmerged? Gaspare Natale Spiteri

Hi,

Would like some help unmerging parents from this page: Carl Jansson

Tired to remove the parents, but it did not let me remove them.

The real parents are Johannes Jan Jansson and Christina Ersdotter (Larsdotter). The other two should be removed.

Thanks in advance.

Just made wrong mege.
Please, unmerge these profiles https://www.geni.com/merge/view?revision_id=81513647130

Cynthia Curtis, A183502, US7875087 done (needs a bit of editing now)

Hello, can someone please help me complete this merge? 🙏

https://www.geni.com/merge/compare/6000000023162436856

Randi Charlotte Kjærvik unfortunately we curators can not merge private profiles.

Susanna Barnevik I understand. I wish there was a simpler way when the manager's not responding. Two fathers/husbands with the same name is not ideal.

Hi, curators

Please see this profile Hon. Thomas Egerton . Thomas Egerton, son of John, 3rd Earl of Bridgewater are died at age 7 at Bridgwater House, the Barbican, London, England, burnt to death in the fire which destroyed Bridgwater House. He was buried on 14 April 1687 at Little Gaddesden, Hertfordshire, England (reliable source - The Complete Peerage of England, Scotland, Ireland, Great Britain and the United Kingdom, Extant, Extinct or Dormant, by G. E. Cokayne). So he couldn't have shown descendants in 7 years old.
So please delete his links to descendants, made MP and lock fields to Thomas Egerton to prevent wrong merges by (I think) unscrupulous geni users, who wants to have a famous ancestors in his pocket without reliable proof by sources

Private User good point, I have sent a message to the managers asking them to correct.

Curators, please undo all recent merges to the profile of my grandfather, Private
and please make all details the way they were before!

Also please undo any other recent merges to members of my tree.

The merge was done by A STRANGER who is NOT RELATED TO ME (or to my grandfather) IN ANY WAY!!!! And this is the 2nd time this was done, within a week, by two different STRANGERS!!!!! Strangers who are not related to me in any way keep merging his profile in a way that it is not supposed to be merged!

Also please tell me how I can make profiles on my tree private so this will not happen again!

(you can see the conversation about this on the previous page of this thread.)

and I did not even receive a notice about it! usually I receive an email any time anyone makes any slight revision to the profile of any distant relative, and this time I didn't even receive a notice about the change made by a STRANGER to the profile of MY GRANDFATHER!!!!!!

Keri Denise Jackson, ♊ Twin "A" and Cynthia Curtis, A183502, US7875087 -- Please file help tickets to report any instances of harassment. I'm going to hide your comments here to help avoid either of you getting a wrist-slap...for issues like this, it's important to name the person privately to CS, not draw attention publicly. (Don't worry, you're not in trouble!)

Showing 8071-8088 of 8088 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion