Mary Polly (Cumbo) Lowry - Merge Needed

Started by Debbie Gambrell on Tuesday, November 10, 2020
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 6 posts

I found a duplicate profile for Mary (Cumbo) Lowry and everything matches but the father. The other profile has her father as Stephen instead of Solomon but neither have anything about her parents in her profile:

Mary Polly (Cumbo) Lowry

I don't know which is correct, was just tracing a cousin line and I'm related via either father, but hope someone in the family can merge the duplicates and post some documentation of her parents in her About section to help folks like me know which Geni pathway is correct.

Thanks!

I just realized the reason I'm related to her no matter which father, the two conflicting fathers were brothers.

Please give me more information because i am not sure if they are the same

She was Solomon cumbo daughter and sara broom. As far as i know they always lived in nc

If you have any extra information please let me know because she was my 4th great grandfather 2nd wife. My 4th great grandmother and there daughter was my 3rd great grandmother.

My original post was last fall, so it's all cold on me at this point. I was just pointing out there were duplicate profiles but with different fathers, who were brothers. They're not relatives of mine. I'm pretty sure I probably just came across them tracing a cousin line or something last fall. I don't know anything more about them. The links to the two profiles are showing in on the lefthand side of this page. You can view them to see more of their details.

Showing all 6 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion