Palmer Tingley - Born 21 years after his mother's death.

Started by Private User on Thursday, July 15, 2021
Problem with this page?

Participants:

• Private User
    Geni Pro

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 5 posts

She is shown here on this visitations of Cheshire pedigree, in the 6th row from the top, where her parentage and marriage to Sir Thomas Langton, Baron of Newton -- is correctly depicted.

I'm currently seeking proof of her marriage to Palmer Tingley's father, William Tingley. (Maybe it is already there, and I just haven't spotted it yet.)

I find no proof of his parentage. Until it is properly proven, I hope no one will mind that I have disconnected him from the unproven parents.

Neither has any proof been found (that I'm aware of), or reference provided, for Elizabeth Savage Langton's marriage to William Tingley. I don't deny that it occurred, only that we have no record of it as yet. I am searching.

After much searching and fact-checking I can only report that I also found no valid proof of any marriage between Elizabeth (Savage) Langton and "William Tingle/Tingley". I made note of my findings on her biography.

The source given for a record of the marriage does not check out factually. I provided links to that source.

(edited for grammar)

Showing all 5 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion