James Neville, Sr - Need a curator please and thank you

Started by Cynthia Curtis, A183502, US7875087 on Friday, October 29, 2021
Showing all 10 posts
10/29/2021 at 9:59 AM

Immediate Family:
Son of Joe Neville and Ann Neville (Bohannan)
Husband of Sarah Joyce and Sarah Joice Neville (Jackman)
Father of Joyce Harrington Neville; James Neville; John Neville; Drusilla Neville; Joseph M. Neville and 26 others
Brother of Mary Ann Dodson (Neville); General John Neville; Brigadier General Joseph Neville, Jr.; George Neville; Anne O'Bannon (Neville) and 14 others
Half brother of Mary Jackman (Neville)

10/29/2021 at 10:02 AM

Disconnecting the WRONG wife Sarah Joyce did NOT remove the children along with her so I undid the disconnect.

There have been several merges recently that do not appear terribly wrong but something "happened" and I don't think I can just easily fix what is wrong here.

Thank you in advance.

10/29/2021 at 10:05 AM

Sarah Joice Neville is the correct wife

10/29/2021 at 11:38 AM

Doing a lot of merging and clean up

Need sources.

10/29/2021 at 12:03 PM

DAR has some children listed in the associated family/supplemental applications.

William who married Mildred Holtzclaw, James who married Phoebe Renick, Milly Neville, Charlotte Blacklidge, Joyce Boone, Susan Hughes

10/29/2021 at 12:08 PM

Aw! I thought he was an MP'd profile when I asked for a curator--- my apologies

Still working on them but would love to see him MP'd. Not a direct line for me but is an important family and one son became a US Congressman https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/81204804/joseph-neville

There were two "sons" named Joseph attached but wrong dates and no sources and the one had a no first name wife but the Congressman's FAG memorial makes it fairly evident that the two Josephs attached are NOT him was

10/29/2021 at 12:08 PM

I mean AHHH, not aw

10/29/2021 at 12:36 PM

No-- a brother was the congressman

10/29/2021 at 1:01 PM

Now shows:

Immediate Family:
Son of Joseph Neville, Sr and Ann Neville (Bohannan)
Husband of Sarah Joice Neville (Blackburn)
Father of Infant Neville; Joice Boone (Neville); Charlotte Blacklidge (Neville); Milly Neville (Neville); Susan Hughes (Neville) and 4 others
Brother of Mary Ann Dodson (Neville); General John Neville; Brigadier General Joseph Neville, Jr., US Congressman; George Neville; Anne O'Bannon (Neville) and 13 others
Half brother of Mary Jackman (Neville)

Stopping for now

Son of Joseph Neville, Sr

10/29/2021 at 1:02 PM

Half sibling of Mary Jackman

Showing all 10 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion