Started by Private User on Wednesday, November 10, 2021
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 9 posts
Private User
11/10/2021 at 11:23 PM

This profile Moshe Joseph FinnPazernov
and two children - Shlomo Pazernov = Shlomo Pazernov and Movshe Pazernov = (father Leiba) Pazernov were part of an import done in 2009 by Dr. Earle Ullman Scharff

Shlomo Pazernov and Moses Fine were created on Nov. 4, 2021 and also on Nov. 4, 2021 another Profile, Moses Fine = Moses Fine was attached as his child.

Moses Fine was originally just the father of Toba Chaye Rosenberg - who, when she died in 1907 was the widow of Jacob Rosenberg, living in Burlington, VT, and survived by seven sons.

Private User
11/10/2021 at 11:28 PM

What reason is there to believe Moses Fine, father of Toba Rosenberg, is the son of Moshe FinnPazernov and Neche Pazernov ??

Private User
11/11/2021 at 6:35 AM

Harold Rhode has done much research on the Pazernov line and where they are from and has a profile on Geni - so asking him:
Harold Yisrael Zvi Rhode -
What do you think of the likelihood that Moses Fine (= father Toba Rosenberg = Toba Chaye Rosenberg)
is a son of Moshe Joseph FinnPazernov ?

Private User
11/11/2021 at 6:44 AM

Got "Unexpected Error" repeatedly each time I tried to Post above with link to Moses Fine (link via copy and paste URL. - also if using square brackets -around ID)
ID = 6000000091818170927

Private User
11/12/2021 at 5:11 AM

What, if any, evidence is there that Moses Fine, father of Toba Rosenberg, is the son of Moshe Joseph FinnPazernov ?

Jeremy Bennett -- Private User -- Private User
- you three are the Managers of Moshe Joseph FinnPazernov
and Steven Smith Wolk you also worked on the profile - are any of you aware of any such evidence?

Private User
11/13/2021 at 8:52 AM

Will be disconnecting Moses Fine from the Pazernovs shortly if no convincing evidence has been presented. So far, nobody has suggested any reason at all for the connection.

Meanwhile - Any reason to not merge Moshe Fine with Moses Fine? To not merge the two versions of Shlomo Pazernov?

Private User
11/14/2021 at 11:27 AM

Done

11/18/2021 at 7:50 AM

Sorry, I just saw this and quite frankly I am a novice with all of this. So I would go with your best judgement. I stop collaborating with MS and if there are any merged stuff that I allowed by mistake, please let me know if there is anything I can do to fix it.

11/22/2021 at 7:24 AM

Shame on this Bloom person for not trying to be kind and hash out any discrepancies. I'm not an expert, but if someone is asking for information, I do my best to "collaborate" and not be nasty. I only stopped collaborating because I'm a novice at this and thought maybe I am not in a position to verify any information and would like to leave it up to more experiences people. The CAPS LOCK and terse replies are childish and not constructive. I'm going to report Bloom (Are they M.S.) I can understand about people concerned about corrupt data being merged/entered. As long as the concern is kind and voiced nicely, then it should be taken constructively. If someone chooses to be belligerent, then there is no excuse for that. Bloom, it's great that we are related somehow, but please try to be objective and work with others who have been doing their due diligence about their research.

Showing all 9 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion