Joan de Wavrin - Sources for her name?

Начала Sharon Doubell сегодня
Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

Упомянутые профили:

Проекты:

Показаны все сообщения (3)
Сегодня в 1:48 до полудня

Private User says of Cawley's citation for Joan de Wavrin "RASO [XI] van Gavre ). Heer van Gavre, Seigneur de Chièvres. m JEANNE de Wavrin, daughter of ROBERT [II] de Wavrin" https://fmg.ac/Projects/MedLands/FLEMISH%20NOBILITY.htm#_Toc103320079

Warlop identifies this person his wife as N (Joan).
Jeanne is the name used across the internet but I've found no primary documents that confirm this.
Cawley says "The late 13th century genealogy by Balduinus de Avennis records that "Hellins [de Waurin]...li ainsnés des filz...Robert” married secondly, after the death of his first wife, “la fille monseigneur Guill de Bethune qui avoit esté femme le chatelain de Lisle” and had “i fil...Robers et pluseurs filles”, of whom one daughter married “monsr Rason de Gaure", but does not name her is this discussion, only in the title.

Ive reviewed the French translation of the referenced genealogy which is actually the Chronique dite de Baudouin d'Avesnes. There is discussion as to whether Baudouin is the author of his document, there are suggestions that his grandfather actually started the work and that Bauoudin only added a hundred or so pages of genealogy in Hainaut at the end. I've perused those pages and do not see the name Jeanne anywhere. So where did the name jeanne come from?

Сегодня в 1:50 до полудня

'Walop' refers to Ernest Warlop's the Belgian (Flemish?) Nobility before 1300

Сегодня в 1:52 до полудня

Certainly, I see no primary source for JOAN/JEANNE - so would be happy for it to replaced by NN.

Does anyone else have primary sources they can find for her name being Joan?

Показаны все сообщения (3)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении