Jennie Thompson (Vann) - The About needs cleaned up. It is for someone else:

Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Упомянутые профили:

Показаны все сообщения (5)
Сегодня в 9:32 до полудня

The About says:
They had children Millie A. Thompson b. abt 1792 (through whom I am descended), John Thompson, Jr. b. abt 1779, Steven Thompson b. abt 1789, and Sarah Thompson b. abt 1790.
John B Blankenship and Martha Fields
Posted 24 Sep 2013 by mjboyd122

Moving the Jennie Vann information up a generation to the aunt of same name, who goes with John Hayes line and his travel diary found Jan 2019.

“Jennie Vann, daughter of John Joseph Vann, "The Interpreter” and Wah-Li (Polly), was born near Spring Place, GA and lived in Georgia all her life as far as I can determine. She had only two husbands, Thompson and Brown. I can’t find anyone named Hayes in any Cherokee record. The Moravians continued to refer to her as Jennie Brown although they noted that she did not live with her husband. They mention no one names Hayes. She died after 1823; i couldn’t find her in the Moravian records after that, but one of the last entries mentioned that she lived too far away to get to services very often so she may have simply stopped attending.” ~ ~ Noted but in an NPE line, there would not be a mention of the NPE, that would be expected to not be mentioned.

Her only known child was William Thompson from her husband John “Jack” Thompson, currently seen as son of John (not Theophilus ... so more research needed). ~ ~ It's in the avatar as to whom are her children.

The notes below seem to refer to a different person except for the land dispute solves that mystery.
Birth: 1767 Robeson Co,, Robeson County, NC, United States
Death: 1813 (46) Tennessee, United States
Ahniswakie b: 1770 in Cherokee Nation East; Spouse: John THOMPSON , Sr. ,Sex: M ,Born: ABT. 1767 in Robeson County, North CarolinaDeath: AFT. 1835 in Tennesse, Married:

Children

Millie A. Thompson b. abt 1792 (through whom I am descended), John Thompson, Jr. b. abt 1779, Steven Thompson b. abt 1789, and Sarah Thompson b. abt 1790.
John Thompson Indian Land Dispute Posted 17 May 2013 by mjboyd122

From a Claim for Remuneration for a Reservation taken under the Treaties of 1817 and 1819 by the Heirs of John Thompson (deceased). vs. United States, the following excerpts were recorded: (No. 14, page 27)
"The testimony in this case proves that John Thompson, a white man, and the head of an Indian family, took a reservation on the north side of the Tennessee River on the 29 May 1819 of 650 acres of land, which gave to him a fee simple estate, which reservation was located at or near a place known as, and called, Fort Deposite, below Gunter's Landing in what is now Marshall county in the State of Alabama, and in that part of the country called to the U. States by the treaty of 1819. That the said John Thompson continued to reside on the said Reservation up to the year 1826 when it seems from the statements of some of the witnesses he was so harassed by the whites, that he was compelled to abandon the same and move into the Cherokee Nation. It also appears by the testimony of several witnesses, that the said John did voluntarily abandon the said Reservation some time in 1826 or 1827 that he became involved in debt to a considerable amount, and to be relieved from the embarrassments to which he was thus subjected, he sold the said reservation to a gentleman from South Carolina named Salmon, and moved voluntarily into the Cherokee Nation on the South side of the Tennessee River, and on what is now the territory ceded by the treaty of 1855-6. That the said John Thompson was well aware of what the effect would be of his selling and removing from the same appears from his own declaration to one Booker Smith. It also appears from the terms of involvement and removed entered into the said by John Thompson on the first day of January 1829, with the Cherokee Agent and the Government that the said Thompson relinquished to the United States all claims which he then had to any lands whatever on the east side of the Mississippi River.

"Whereupon, it is adjudged and decreed that the said John Thompson, having sold and voluntarily removed himself from his said Reservation, to the South side of the Tennessee River and into the Cherokee Nation, which abandonment did of itself cause the same to revert to the U. States and the agreement of relinquishment debase the heirs and all others claiming under said John Thompson from any compensation or remuneration whatever, from the United States."

They had children Millie A. Thompson b. abt 1792 (through whom I am descended), John Thompson, Jr. b. abt 1779, Steven Thompson b. abt 1789, and Sarah Thompson b. abt 1790.

John B Blankenship and Martha Fields

Posted 24 Sep 2013 by mjboyd122

Source: Avatar from roots messenger.

Source: Hancock Historical Society of MS in coordination with Collaborative team of researchers from

Pearl River Historical Society of MS and Alabama Network with NAIF -WV.
atDna: SNP - 7 .01+ common to NPE line that goes to some decendants of Parker Hayes and this Jennie of this profile.
John Thompson Indian Land Dispute Posted 17 May 2013 by mjboyd122

Сегодня в 11:47 до полудня

What exactly are you referring to that "needs cleaned up"? I certainly hope you are not trying to get another of my Native lines cut!

Сегодня в 12:13 после полудня

Beverly Renee Hallman Marsh, Gedmatch Kit #XK9447597 ?
Just look.
I tagged these folks from a jpeg because the About says see the avatar but the avatar was no longer a profile picture and I have worked on every one of these profiles this past week or mote.
If you will look at them as something other than "your" "Native American lines", you will maybe understand that what I am doing is about MY DNA matches and cleaning up as I go, in general.

I mean no disrespect.
I am putting together a puzzle and asking for others to help because that is how we build a public collaborative one world tree

Сегодня в 12:14 после полудня

The About is obviously for another person. Not the profile it is situated on

Показаны все сообщения (5)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении