Nicholas Yager - From the About:

Начала Cynthia Curtis, A183502, US7875087 сегодня
Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

Упомянутые профили:

Сегодня в 7:05 до полудня

ID: I264 View Post-em! Name: Nicholas "Old Nick" YAGER Surname: Yager Given Name: Nicholas "Old Nick" Sex: M Birth: 28 May 1678 in Oberzell, Weichersbach, Germany Death: 6 Apr 1764 in Hebron, Culpeper, Va. _UID: EE502F907B41D511BD9EBDC3D79617312FE0 Note: My purpose is to try to locate possible relatives of my ancestor Nicholas Yager, who arrived in Virginia with the Second Germanna Colony in 1717. As many of you know, this group was actually trying to get to Pennsylvania and were hijacked by the ship's captain and indentured to VA Gov. Alexander Spotswood. He lived in Falkenstein, in what is now called Pfalz, for about 15 years prior to emigration, but had family ties with Yagers from Meiyerspach in Hessen, and Munchweiler in what is now Pfalz. These two places are pretty far apart, and I have to think there was more internal travel than we commonly assume. Anspach, Usingen, Germany is a little NW of Frankfort -- well, not THAT far away.... Virginia

Nicholas Yager of the 2nd Colony was naturalized in 1722, signed by Lt. Gov. Spotswood. His naturalization papers are owned by descendants in Madison County, and are transcribed in the latest Yager genealogy. Long ago the citation for his naturalization was given on this site as: "Nicholas Yager. Naturalization paper, 13 July 1722. Accession 31432. Personal papers collection, The Library of Virginia, Richmond, Virginia." Virginia Nuta Nicholas Yager's naturalization certificate at the Library of Virginia is just a photocopy of the original now in private ownership. At one time it was owned by the Madison County Clerk's Office, if I remember correctly it was donated there by Miss Priscilla Yager. It was sold to the current owners some time between the publication of Germanna Record #10 and 2003 when I saw it during the Madison County tour, although I do not know who made the decision to sell it out of public ownership. Is there a record of those naturalizations granted at Williamsburg in the same time frame as Nicholas Yager? Cathi This section reads: "Note: About the time Daniel Boone was preparing to leave Kentucky, because it was becoming crowded for him, 'for Spanish territory beyond the Mississippi River, he surveyed 'two tracts of land in Kentucky, for Adam and John Yager of Virginia. "The notes of the Survey, in Boone's hand writing are copied from one of his field books as follows: "November the 7th, 1795, survaid for Adam Yager, 400 acres, beginning at the tract on the Lick Fork of Rockcastle at 2 Bechis annd ash, thence E 320 Poles to Poplar and white walnut, S 200 Poles to Bechis and Ash, W 320 Poles to a walnut and shuger tree, thence to the beginning"Survaid for John Yager 400 acres, beginning at Adam Yager, S. E. corner S. 200 Poles to Walnut, ash and Ealm W W.320 Poles to poplar, shuger and white Walnut, N. 200 poles to a walnut and Shuger tree at Adams, S.W. corner, thence to the beginning. Barned Wilhite, Jesse Yager, Chan Meu [chain men], Joshway Yager marker." After identifying the people named, the author cites her source as follows: "Note: The above record was given (1938) by W. C. Barrickman, 3912 Ave. G, Austin, Texas. And was copied from the Oldham County, Eara paper of April, 1938 Oldham County, Kentucky." In actuality, when he made these surveys, Boone had only recently returned to Kentucky from Point Pleasant on the frontier of western Virginia at the mouth of the Kanawha River, where he had been living since 1789. By the summer of 1795 he and Rebecca and two of their sons were back in Kentucky, living in a cabin owned by their son Daniel Morgan Boone on the Brushy Fork of Hinkston Creek while Daniel hunted bear on the Levisa Fork of the Big Sandy. BTW, anybody especially interested in Daniel Boone should read "Boone" by Robert Morgan, published last year. Betty Johnson Regarding the Yagers mentioned as having the surveys done, you will see that Ms. Duke, this particular family history compiler, identifies Adam and John Yager as brothers (sons of the 1717 immigrant Adam Yager). I don't have a record of either of these men actually getting land in Kentucky but somebody might. Some of their children definitely relocated to Kentucky so they may have originally settled on their parents' land grants. As you know, Adam and John's brother Nicholas Yager (1735-1781) got a 1000-acre warrantt from the Commonwealth of Virginia located in Jefferson County, Kentucky. It was issued 10 Oct 1779, surveyed 1 Feb 1783, (he had died in 1781) but not signed until 2 Dec 1785 by P. Henry. All but one of Nicholas's sons moved to Kentucky. The only one who did not relocate there is Nicholas, Jr., who died in 1793, before the family migration began. The Virginia legislature had passed a law offering cheap land to anybody who would clear a few acres and build a cabin in Kentucky with the right of pre-emption to 400 a. to all who settled in Kentucky before 1 January 1778. Those who had actually made improvements could claim an additional 1000 acres. I don't know for sure that this is how Nicholas Yager (b.1735) got this land, but the time frame fits. According to Robert Morgan, writing in _Boone_, the process was, first, a settler obtained a warrant for a certain number of acres, then made an entry for a particular piece of ground with the land office. Next, the property had to be surveyed and the survey registered with the land office. Only then would the land office award a patent 'which according to the statute, carried "absolute verity." The final step would be for the county surveyor to survey the entry. So I don't fully understand the chronology of events on Nicholas's warrant. I think that Ms. Duke makes a pretty good call in identifying the others mentioned in these 2 surveys, stating that the chain carriers are Barnett Wilhite, son of Nicholas Wilhite, who came from Virginia to Mercer County, Kentucky; and Jesse Yager is son of Nicholas (b.1735), while Joshua Yager, the "marker" is John Yager's [Blind John's) son. Betty A few sources cited by Morgan in _Boone_ are: Draper, Lyman Copeland. _The Life of Daniel Boone_. Edited by Ted Franklin Belue. Mechanicsburg, PA: Stackpole Books, 1998. Draper Manuscripts, State Historical Society of Wisconsin, Madison. Filson, John. _The Discovery, Settlement and Present State of Kentucky_, 1784. Reprint, New York: Corinth Books, 1962. The 67 Marker test results are in for one Nicholas Jager (1717) and one Piney Woods Yeager. The results are very close, close enough to be of significance. At the 25 Marker, Pineywoods great great grandson matches Nicholas Jager Great great grandson #2 at 24 of 25 markers. The mismatch is at one of the markers known to mutate most frequently, Nicholas Jager Great great grandson #2 and Nicholas Jager Great great grandson #1 mismatch at the same marker by the same degree. Nicholas Jager Great great grandson #1 mismatches both of the others at the 9th Marker. So the two great great grandsons of Nicholas Jager (1717) are off by two markers at a distance of two. It would be great if another Nicholas Jager (1717) great great grandson would take the 67 Marker test. Sincerely yours, Corlee MorrisGermanna DNA ProjectGroup Administrator There is one more Nicholas Jager (1717) descendant that has taken the 67 Marker test but he does not belong to the Germanna DNA Project. He is the the Yeager DNA Project at World Families.net and the Group Administrator there must type in the results so the results are slow slow to become available.

They came aboard a ship called Scott? I just want to clarify this! I have that: The following was taken from "Yager Family" by Arthur Keith in William and Mary Magazine, Volume 9, p. 189. "Nicholas Yager, a native of Wickersback, Hesse, Germany, was naturalized by Gov. Spottswood, July 13, 1722; then became a resident of Spottsylvania County, Virginia. His son, Adam, was naturalized in 1730 by Gov. Gouch. It is stated that he was born in Fulkers, Dusseldorf, Duch of Neuburg, Germany. Nicholas was born about 1678 in Germany; emigrated to Virginia in 1717 with his wife, Mary, and two children, Adam and Mary. Nicholas' second wife was Susannah (presumed to be the widow of Jacob Crigler) whom he married in Virginia. No issue. Nicholas was nicknamed "Old Nick". He died April 6, 1764.!Original spelling Jager. English variations: Yager, Jeager, and Yeager. Nicholas and wife, Mary, emigrated to Virginia in 1717 with their two children, Adam and Mary. Nicholas intended to join brothers, Adam & Henry, in PA (1717), but the ship was blown off course, landing in Norfolk, VA. Capt. Scott indentured the family to Gov. Spotswood who worked them in his mines for 8 years. He proved his importation papers on July 13, 1722 and again on May. Additional data from material prepared by Vaughan & Jean PARRISH and supplied by Richard A. YEAGER, Bothell, WA.

Yes Don, the ship was named Captain Scott. The ships master was Capt. Andrew Tarbett. Unfortunately, Keith made several mistakes in his manuscript. See the excellent article in John Blankenbaker's "Beyond Germanna" CD, available on our Germanna website germanna dot org, on the publications page, or directly from John at germanna dot com. No one is sure where Nicholas Jager was born yet. We are still researching this. What is sure is that he lived in Falkenstein, Rhineland Pfalz, before he left Germany. He was married in the church at Mariental (four miles away) to Anna Maria Sieber. His children were baptized in the church at Winweiler (four miles away in the opposite direction). Dusseldorf is 200 miles northwest of Falkenstein. This was obviously another occurrence of a very common German name, and not our Nicholas Jager. The ship didn't land at Norfolk, VA as the town didn't exist in 1717-18. It landed probably first at Kicoughotan (modern day Hampton), then probably proceeded to Tappahannock where the people would have been debarked and marched overland to Germanna. They did not work in any mines for Spotswood. They worked at farming of grape vines, and in producing naval stores. There is now some evidence that they worked for Spotswood in the building of his new house at Germanna. They were not miners, and there were no mines at Germanna nor a furnace at Germanna. I am not sure where the death date for Nicholas comes from, I have never seen any documentation for his death. No one knows where his grave was located. His second wife Susannah Clore Weaver Crigler Yager outlived him. I have also never seen any documentation that he intended to join his brothers in PA. We are looking for a connection between Adam Yager of Woodstock, Frederick Co. VA in Germany. Dan Franklin who lives in Germany has found an Adam in the area, but so far the connection has not been made. We have also located two Yager's in Mariental who may descend from a brother of Nicholas, but this has yet to be proven. Nicholas was my 9th Great Grandfather, so I am very interested in furthering this research. Keith was good, but like us all he made mistakes, and misinterpretations of documents. Thom Faircloth President The Germanna Foundation

Margie's research unknown came to America in 1717. Listed in Germanna, Outpost of Adventure as a 1717 arrival in the second group of Germans. Kay Yeager's notes show he had two brothers, Vige Adamand Henri. Deathdate and birthdate and place from Germanna Record # 10.Naturalized on 7-13-1722 in Va. Name was Jager in Germany and he likely joined 2nd colonists on the Rhine as they travelled toward their embarkation point. John Blankenbaker says he came on ship "Scott" which sailed from London late in 1717. Captain was Andrew Tarbett and he had diverted his ship from Pa. to Va.to accomadate Alexander Spotswood John Blankenbaker says he is probably buried on his home place in Va.Site remains unknown. John Blankenbaker says he came from the west side of the Rhine River in the state today called the Palitinate. Living in the very small village of Falkenstein which is about 12 miles north of Kaiserlautern.

. NICHOLAS1 YAGER was born Abt. 1678 in Germany. He married (1) MARY. She was born in Germany. He married (2) SUSANNA September 12, 1779 in Virginia.

Notes for NICHOLAS YAGER: NICHOLAS YAGER AND DESCENDANTS By A.L. Keith

In the William and Mary Quarterly, vol .XXVI 190ffI gave a brief account of Nicholas Yager who emigrated to Virginia in 1717. The following account will include much of this 1st. account and will include material taken from the Garr Geneology and also give much hitherto unpublished material. I shall not aim to bring this account down later than about 1840. The original German spelling of this name was of course Jager. In the English records it will be found as Jeager, Yeager, and Yager. I shall use the spelling Yager excepting where it is clear that some family has insisted on the spelling Yeager. Nicholas Yager was born about 1678 in Germany and emigrated to Virginia in 1717 with wife Mary and children Adam and Mary. He married 2nd. Susanna _____ in Virginia, by whom he apparently had no children. Tradition insists that the "old Nick's" 1st. wife was a Wilhite (Wilhoit) whom he married in Germany. Proof of this will have to be sought in Germany. The Wilhite family does not appear on the Virginia records until about 1728. There were literally scores of intermarriages between the later Yagers and Wilhites for which the "old Nick" may have set the example. The writer has a razor hone brought from Germany by the emigrant Nicholas Yager in 1717.

Copy of the Naturalization Paper of NICHOLAS YAGER With acknowledgment to: Joint Collection University of Missouri Western Historical Manuscript Collection - Columbia and State Historical Society of Missouri Manuscripts

(Gov. Spotswood established a settlement of Germans in Virginia and the following copy of the paper bestowing citizenship upon NICHOLAS YAGER, may be of interest)

"ALEXANDER SPOTSWOOD His Majesties Lieutenant Governor and Commander in Chief of the Colony and Dominion of Virginia.

To ALL TO WHOM these presents shall come, GREETING. WHEREAS, by one Act of Assembly made at the Capitol the 23 day of October 1705, for the better settling and peopling this Majesties Colony and Dominion. It is Enacted that it shall and may be lawful to and for the Governor or Commander and Chief of this Colony and Dominion for the time being by a Publick Instrument or Letter Patent under the Broad Seal thereof to Declare any Alien or Aliens, Foreigner or Foreigners being already settled or Inhabitants of this colony, or which shall hereafter come to settle, plant or reside therein, upon his or their taking the Oaths therein prescribed to be to all intents and purposes fully and completely Naturalized; And that all persons having such publick Instrument or Letter Patents shall by virtue of the said Act have and enjoy to them and their Heirs the same Immunities and Rights of and unto the Laws of this Colony & Dominion as fully and amply as any of his Majestys natural born subjects have or enjoy within the same and as if they had been born within any of her Majesties Realms & Dominions PROVIDED that Nothing herein contained shall be construed to enable or give power or privelege to any Foreigner to do or execute any Matter or Thing which by any of the Acts made in England concerning her Majesties Plantation he is disabled to do or execute, AND Nicholas Yager, a Native of Wieherbach in Hesse, having settled, and Inhabited for several years in the County of Spotsylvania in this Colony, and now made application to me for the benefit of Naturalization and before me taken the Oaths prescribed by Law and subscribed by Test I DO THEREFORE pursuant to the said Authority hereby Declare the said NICHOLAS YAGER to be all Intents and purposes fully and completely Naturalized and to have and enjoy to his Heirs the same Immunities and Rights of and unto the Laws and priveleges of this Colony as fully and amply as any of his Majestys Natural born Subjects have or enjoy within the same, and as if he had been born within any of his Majestys Realms and Dominions according to the aforesaid Act: SAVING always in such matters and Things which by the Laws of England concerning the Plantation he is disabled to do or execute. GIVEN under my Hand and the Seal of the Colony this 13th day of July 1722 In the eighth year of his Majestys Reign.

NICHOLAS YAGER his Naturalization. A. Spotswood

(Seal of Virginia attached in the form of a crown).*

More About NICHOLAS YAGER: Immigration: 1717, Immigrated to Virginia

Children of NICHOLAS YAGER and MARY are: i. MARY2 YAGER, b. Germany. 2. ii. ADAM YAGER, b. September 29, 1707, Germany; d. Bef. January 23, 1794, Madison County, Virginia.

Children of NICHOLAS YAGER and SUSANNA are: iii. NICHOLAS2 YAGER. iv. FREDERICK YAGER. v. CORNELIUS YAGER. vi. BEGGEE YAGER. vii. ROSANNA YAGER. viii. SUSANNA YAGER. ix. ABSOLAM YAGER. x. BENJAMIN YAGER. xi. ELIJAH YAGER. xii. JESSEE YAGER, b. August 20, 1781. As part of this ongoing Yager-rama, today's events brought to light some interesting land transactions involving Nicholas Yager and others. Jan Creek and I have been swapping legal descriptions from grants and deeds. The upshot of this is that I think the relationship between Nicholas Yager, emigrant, and Phillip Paulitz, needs to be examined in more detail, if that is possible. Nicholas Yager was naturalized in 1722, and in 1726 he patented 400 acres of land near the Robinson River in the same area as the rest of the 2nd Germanna Colonists. Orange County Order Book 1724-1730, p. 142. 2 May 1727. Nicholas Yager proved his importation stating that he had come to this country about nine years since with Capt. Scott [sic--in the ship Scott, Capt. Tarbett], and brought his wife Mary and two children, Adam and Mary, with him² (A. L. Keith, in William & Mary Quarterly article). This is recorded in OB 1724-1730, p. 142. Also on same day is Phillip Paulitz who claims he imported himself at the same time with wife Rosa and daughters Catherine and Margaret. In 1727, he went to court and proved his importation for himself, his wife Mary, and his two children Adam and Mary. This was on the same day as Phillip Paulitz did the same. They were both granted certificates for 200 acres, presumably for headright land patents. But they don't seem to have acted on these certificates, for there are no grants for additonal lands and no subsequent deeds to such lands. In 1729, Nicholas Yager deeded land to Phillip Paulitz. Plotting this and subsequent deeds show that this was for 200 acres of land, although the amount is not stated in the deed, and it was the northern half of Nicholas' 400 acre patent.In 1733, Phillip Paulitz deeded part of this land back to Nicholas Yager. Again, subsequent deeds show that this was for 100 acres. This leaves 300 acres for Nicholas and 100 acres for Phillip Paulitz. In 1737, Nicholas Yager deeded 200 acres of his original 400 acre patent to Adam Yager. This was a sale, and not a gift. Just one month previous, Adam Yager (son of Nicholas) patented 100 acres of new land in his own name in a nearby location. Nonethless, this deed from Nicholas1 for 200 acres was almost certainly to his son Adam2 Yager (as opposed to "Woodstock" Adam Yager), for in 1762 Adam Yager and wife Susanna gave 150 acres each to sons John and Nicholas, and the descriptions prove it was part of the original 400 acre patent to Nicholas Yager, which is also cited in the deeds. This is all quite clear when one draws out the land plats using the metes and bounds descriptions in the deeds. The upshot of this is that Nicholas Yager was patented 400 acres of land, 100 acres of which became the property of Phillip Paulitz, and 300 acres became the property of his son Adam Yager, who gave it to his sons Nicholas and John ("Blind John"). The question becomes this: What was the relationship between Nicholas Yager and Phillip Paulitz? Craig Kilby Here is a little time line for these two men. 1718. Arrive with 2nd colony in Virginia. 13 July 1722. Nicholas Yager is naturalized in Spotsylvania County. 24 June 1726. Nicholas Yager patents 400 acres of land on Robinson River area. 2 May 1727. Both Nicholas Yager and Phillip Paulitz prove their importations "nine years since" and say they arrived in the "Captain Scott" [sic], and receive certificates for 200 acres each. Since Nicholas had already been naturalized and received 400 acres of land via patent, the only purpose for making this statement of importation could be to obtain a head- right warrant. Each man said he imported himself, a wife and two children (all of whom are named). In point of fact, they did NOT import themselves, Lt. Gov. Spottswood did. Perhaps this is why no further action is taken on the certificates for 200 additional acres (at least none that we know of). On the other hand, fraud was so rampant in the head right system it seems doubtful anybody would question the certificates. 11 May 1729. Nicholas Yager to Phillip Paulitz, 200 acres of his 1726 patent. 4 Dec 1733. Phillip Paulitz to Nicholas Yager, 100 acres of the 200 acres purchased in 1729. 10 June 1737. 100 acre patent to Adam Yager near Nicholas Yager, adj. George Moyer. This is Adam son of Nicholas. 13 July 1737. Nicholas Yager to Adam Yager, for 50 pounds money, 200 acres of orginal patent. Does not include any of that portion sold to Paulitz in 1729, leaving Nicholas with 100 acres in his own name. It seems curious that Nicholas would SELL his only son and heir 200 acres of land, especially considering this son (Adam) had just taken up 100 acres nearby one month previous. Yet, this seems to be the case. Befopre 18 Feb 1762. Nicholas Yager dies. Holtzclaw article, quoting a "Mrs. Lewis", states that Nicholas died 6 April 1764, but this is an error. That is merely the date on which his widow Susannah sold slaves to Nicholas and Christopher Crigler. 18 Feb 1762. Adam Yager to sons John & Nicholas, 150 acres each, part of 400 acre patent of 1726, adj. Phillip Paulitz. Adam clearly became possessed of the remaining 100 acres upon death of Nicholas. Craig Kilby-

John Yagar" is on the Laurens County, SC, 1790 census, but appears in both Pendleton and Laurens County deed and probate records in the 1790s. There are a number of Culpeper County names associated with his in various recorded transactions, like Shotwell, Duff, Eddins, Gaines,Smith, Shirley, Tself (chelf), Bobo, Simms, and Burdine. Aaron Clore is listed not far from "John Yager" on the 1800 and 1810 Laurens County censuses.

Virginia, here is my take on Jan Creek's research. (Jan can jump in any time - as can Craig - and disagree, and maybe we'll all learn something in the exchange.)

1) In 1726 Nicholas Yager of 1717 Germanna Colony patented 400 acres in present-day Madison County in Robinson River area.

2) In 1728 (2 years later) an Adam Eager acquired 290 acres in present-day Culpeper County (then part of Spotsylvania County) on the south side of Mt. Pony

Comment: The Adam who lived on Mt. Poney was NOT the son of Nicholas. For ease of reference, I'll call him the "Other Adam." No one knows yet where he came from, just that 1728 is the date of his appearance in then Spotsylvania County (present-day Culpeper County).

The "other Adam" was married to a Susanna, who may have been Susanna Kabler/Kobler. Although earlier researchers assumed that Germanna Adam (s/o Nicholas) was married to Susanna Kobler, no one has proved that for certain.

Note there is only a 2-year difference between the times that the Other Adam and Germanna Nicholas arrived in the Culpeper-Madison area. Note also that Nicholas's only son is also named Adam.

Possibly this implies a kinship between Nicholas and the "other" Adam? If they were kin, did Adam make it to America first, then join Nicholas in VA? Or did Adam come to America after Nicholas and head straight to the same area?

On the other hand, Mount Poney is NOT in present-day Madison County. It is in present-day Culpeper County. Present day Madison County is where Nicholas and descendants settled, so the other Adam lived at some distance from Nicholas. And when the Other Adam's son John (PW John) moved to Culpeper Co. in 1772 from Frederick Co., he lived at some distance from the other Germans. If "Other Adam" and Germanna Adam were kin, why didn't they try to live closer together?

3) In 1731 Jacob Miller (Sr.) bought land on south side of Mt. Pony adj. to Other Adam. Jan's work shows that his son Jacob Miller Jr. married Other Adam Yager's daughter Rebecca.

4) In 1736 Other Adam sold his Mt. Pony land.

5) In 1746 Other Adam was naturalized in Orange County.

6) By 1754 Other Adam had moved into the Shenandoah Valley near new town of Woodstock, as evidenced by a survey done for him which states it was for "where he lives".

Note: Woodstock was first called Muellerstadt (Miller's Town) and laid out by Jacob Miller Sr. The Other Adam Yager was one of the first trustees of the new town.

Keep in mind the name changes and dates on these Shenandoah Valley counties, i.e., Shenandoah, Frederick, Dunmore, etc. I won't spell them out here.

7) In 1762 the Other Adam purchased 2 half-acre lots in town of Woodstock, Frederick Co. (present day Shenandoah).

8) In 1766 the Other Adam got a grant for 400 a. just west of Woodstock.

9) In 1771 Jacob Miller Jr and his wife Rebecca, daughter of Other Adam Yager, bought 476 acres in Culpeper County - later shown by land tax records to be 7 to 10 miles SE of the Madison Court House, a flat area along the Rapidan, not the uplands settled by the earlier Germans.

Note that Blind John b. 1732 (son of Germanna Adam) is specified as "Mountain" in some of the personal property tax lists, probably to distinguish him from PWJohn. Both Blind John and PW John were consistently listed as John Yager Sr., with identifying data to the right of at least one of the names in both the Land and PP tax lists.

10) In 1772 Jacob Miller Jr. and wife Rebecca, sold that 476 acres in 2
parcels. A tract of 221 acres went to Rebecca's brother "John Yeager of Frederick County" (PWJohn). The other part went to John Scott Woods on same day.

You can probably take it from here.

Betty Johnson

I'm just sharing here an odd bit of information and hope someone will at least throw out an opinion,

Nicholas Yager's wife when he died was Susannah, evidently widow of Jacob Crigler, per a 1764 deed in which Susannah, "widow of Nicholas Yager" deeded slaves to (probable sons by her first marriage) Nicholas and Christopher Crigler.

However, Holtzclaw in Germanna Record #6, p. 46, mentions the following very interesting anomaly:

"A puzzle about Nicholas Yager's second wife is that, although John Huffman in his family Bible record names her correctly as Susannah at the christening of his child in 1746, at that of his youngest child, Mary, Aug. 18, 1751, he names the sponsors as 'Nicklaus Jaeger, Georgia his wife, and the wife of Baltz Blankenbuechler.' The Huffman Bible record in the Virginia Magazine was not taken from the original, which seems to have been lost, but from a copy made in the middle of the 19th Century and later translated from German to English. It looks as though somewhere in the copying a mistake has been made, unless by some chance Susannah's full name was Susannah Georgia, or Georgia Susannah. "

Holtzclaw says that 18 Aug 1751 was the last time Nicholas Yager is mentioned "in the records," referring to the John Huffman bible record (_Virginia Magazine of History and Biography_, Vol. 63, p. 456).

The Hebron Birth and Baptism Register does not begin until 1750 and, even so, does not list the 1751 baptism of John Huffman's 7th and youngest child Mary, nor any other Huffmans/Hoffmans in that very early time period.

I've re-read JB's Note Nr. 1648 re the three Huffman groups. Evidently the 1714 colonist John Huffman was Reformed? And the later arrival Henry Huffman was Lutheran? Ergo, John Huffman with the 7 children was connected to Henry? (Note I don't have easy access to Germanna Records 3 and 5.)

Has anyone already checked the Virginia Magazine reference?

Betty Johnson In 1738, he deposed that he was 60 years old, hence born 1678. His father's name was Paul Jager, according to his 1706 marriage record in Marienthal. I know we'd all be very interested in your findings.

The following comes from:

³Before Germanna² , Monograph No. 10, pp. 18-26:

³Nicholas Yager¹s marriage record clearly states that he was the son of Paul Yager of Meierspach (evidently a corruption of Weicherspach). Weichersbach, Hesse belonged to the parish of Mottgers, but Nicholas Yager¹s birth is not recorded there. Paul Yager¹s name appears in Mottger¹s registers for the first time in 1681 and then in 1684, at which times two of his sons were christened there. Unfortunately, the minister failed to record the names of these children. The custom of naming a child after the godparent listed is seen frequently in the Mottgers register, and it is likely that both sons were named Michael, with the first Michael dying in infancy. [CMK: I don't necessarily agree with this assumption. There are no death entries for either son, whose names we simply do not know.]

" At that time, Paul was living in Oberzell. He married three times, but the name of his first wife, who was the mother of his children, is never mentioned in the Mottgers records. He married his second wife, Gertrud Haustein, 16 July 1685, and after that marriage resided at Weichersbach. His third wife is mentioned only in a death entry which reads Odied 6 January 1706 Dorothea, wife of Paul Yager of Weichersbach, age 75.¹ Paul Yager died there 12 January 1719 at age eighty-three. His 1636 birth year is calculated from that age at death.² following from Chad at Deputy Dawgg" My host, called a Mr. Clemens Schreiber who is the "town historian." My host told Mr. Schreiber about what we were looking for. Mr. Schreiber said he had acess to the church records and for a fee would copy the information down from the church records and pass it along.

I paid for the information and when I received it, it was obviously written in German (type written). My host translated the copy for me verbally and at the time I did not write it down. Basically it states that Nicholas Jager was born 5/30/1676. He has several siblings: Heinrich B 12/6/1667, Jost B. 12/12/1669, Gela B 3/13/1672, Catharina B. 7/14/1674, Georg B. 1/21/1679 and Anna B. 12/22/1684. Their mother was Kunigunda Will, B. in Oberkalbach. Died 2/5/1685 in Mottgers. Married to Hans Jager on 2/21/1667 in Heubach.

After Kuniguna died, Hans Jager married Gertrud Haustein. They married 7/16/1685 in Mottgers. There are three other children listed underneath her name: Anna Martha B. 5/20/1686, Valentin B. 5/11/1688 and "Kunigunda" B. 3/25/1692. There are no towns listed as a place of birth.

Underneath a heading "In the Church books" it states the following:

B 12/06/1667 Oberzell: Henricus. Johan Jagers little son from Oberzell was brought to the holy batism by Henrico: Johann Mohren son himself. (Note by author: No children before 1667) D 02/05/1685 Mottgers: Johannes Jagers house wife Kunigunda was buried M. 07/16/1685 Mottgers: Hans Jager, widower, married Gertraud (Gertrud) Haustein (?) B 12/12/1669 Oberzell: Jost. Hans Jager's son. Godfather Jost Hoeltzer B 03/13/1672 Oberzell: Gela. Godmother is Hans Willen's daughter from Kalbach B. 7/14/1674 Oberzell: Catharina. Godmother is Hans Rupert's wife B 5/30/1676 Oberzell: Niclaus. Godfather is the young journeyman Claus Eigenbrot B. 1/21/1679 Oberzell: Georg. Godfather Georg Schussler B. 12/22/1684 Oberzell: Daughter. Godmother is Peter Jager's haus wife from Heubach (Anna) B. 05/20/1686 Mottgers: Daughter. Godmother is the Virgin Lang von Vollmerz. (Anna Martha, confirmed 1700 in Neuengronau) B. 5/11/1688 Mottgers: Valentin. Godfather is the unmarried Valentin Jager from Oberzell. Konfirmed 1702 Neuengronau B. 3/25/1692 Mottgers: Kunigunda. Godmother is Georg Faust's housewife M. 2/21/1667 Heubach: Hanss Jager, Class Jager's son with Kunigunda, Heintz Will from Oberkalbachs daughter. Confirmed 1704 in Neuengronau D. 3/18/1685 Mottgers: Johann Jager's little daughter Gertrud was buried (Note by the author: It was probaby Gela born 1672)

Two individuals from the 1717 Colony were sued but were not on the importation list of Alexander Spotswood. This importation list occurred as head rights to help pay for a tract of land.

The two individuals were George Moyer and Nicholas Yager. It is believed that this came about because these two men were indentured to partners of Spotswood in the Spotsylvania Tract of 40,000 acres. In the case of George Moyer, there is good evidence that the partner was Robert Beverley.

All of Spotswood's partners sold out to him. He seemed to have considered the contracts of the Germans with his partners were transferred to him and he sued to recover "transportation costs." In the case of George Moyer, he won a very good settlement financially.

The possible reason that Moyer and Yager were not on the head right list was that the list was not made up until the 1730s, perhaps about 15 years after the Second Colony came. He had the list of names of the Germans for whom he paid their transportation but he had lost the names of the other individuals for whom his partners paid the transportation.

As to who paid the transportation of the Germans, the evidence is contradictory. In 1734, the Germans wrote a letter to the German clergy in London and said, ". . had themselves transported to Virginia on their expenses." [translation by Andreas Mielke, in January 2003 issue of Beyond Germanna]. This rather clearly says they paid their own way.

Spotswood described the Second Colony as free. At the same time, he implied he had paid, for some, their transportation costs. Apparently he tried to show this as a loan and he sued to recover these costs. When it came down to crunch time and he needed money to pay for land, he used their names as head rights.

As is typical of the man, he tried to bend the rules for his personal gain. He desperately needed a large number of people if the Spotsylvania Tract were to succeed. I believe that when ship Scott landed in Virginia (with Capt. Tarbett saying they had been blown off course) that Tarbett had a number of people, perhaps all, who had paid their own way. I believe that Tarbett and Spotswood told the Germans it was customary for all immigrants to serve a period of time as servants. Spotswood probably paid Tarbett something for the Germans. Legally, Spotswood tried to get his money back in the lawsuits saying he had only loaned the Germans money. So he tried to get servants for nothing. Later when he needed a way to pay for his land, he used the names as head rights which is contradictory to what he had been saying.

There is one individual who appears on Spotswood's head right list and who applied for a head in his own name and that is Peter Weaver. The names in the two cases were different enough that it may have slipped by. I believe this is the only instance of this in the Second Colony.

John Blankenbaker www.germanna.com

I am inclined to think that the information that Chad received has some errors in it. At the same time I would not trust Zimmerman and Cerny too far. In other words, more research in the German records is called for.

There were quite a few Yagers floating around in Germany and they seem to be related. Our Nicholas seems to be identified by his marriage record and his proven birth year. He was the son of Paul. Nicholas was born in 1678. He had two brothers, names unknown, though they perhaps did not live. When our Nicholas was having his children baptized, one of the sponsors was another Nicholas Yager and his relationship is unknown.

We know the birth year of Nicholas because he asked for an exemption from the levies in 1738. He said he was sixty years of age which, if he had had his birthday, would put his birth year 1678. We have a birth record for Nicholas in 1678 in the right locality and his father is Paul. (Sandra Yelton had found this Orange County record for Nicholas and it was given in this July's issue of Beyond Germanna.)

Nicholas and Claus are popular names in the families.

John Blankenbaker www.germanna.com

on 06/30/03 10:42 AM, John Blankenbaker at johblank@pipeline.com wrote: Items in [Brackets] by me:

> From his [1738] petition for relief from levies, we believe that Nicholas
Yager was born in 1678. [In which he states he is 60 years old.]

Correct (Source: A. L. Keith, William & Mary Quarterly, 1st Ser., Vol. 26, Part I, p. 190-191, source not cited, would be in Orange County).

>From his marriage record, we know that his father was Paul.

Correct. (Source: Zimmerman & Cerny, Before Germanna, Monograph No. 10, p.
21). "Nicholas Jåger's marriage record clearly states that he was the son of Paul Yager of Meierspack (evidently a corruption of Weichersbach."

>From various sources we have a collection of nearby places in Hesse.
> The parish records for Mottgers which covered the villages of Oberzell and
> Weichersbach, show a birth record for a Nicholas to Paul Yager in the year
> 1678 according to Zimmerman and Cerny. This should be verified.

NOT CORRECT. Zimmeran and Cerny, on monograph No. 10, p. 22, do list Nicholas Yager as a son of Paul Yager, and give the birth year of 1678, but that date seems to come from the Orange County court record of 1739.

On page 21, Zimmeran and Cerny clearly state "Weichersbach, Hesse belonged to the parish of Mottgers, but Nicholas Yager's birth is NOT recorded there. Paul Yager's name appears in Mottgers registers for the first time in 1681, and then in 1684 at which times two of his sons were christened there. Unfortunately, the minister failed to record the names of these children."

So, we have no other source than the 1738 Orange County court record for Nicholas' birth YEAR. And no other source than the marriage record of Nicholas Yager to Anna Maria Seiber in 1706 that he was the legitimate son of Paul Yager.

I have some significant news on the translation of some documents. To some of you I sent a photocopy of the German documents dealing with Nicolaus Jaeger. A very nice German volunteer here at the Family History Center in Kaiserslautern, Germany translated the documents for me.First on the translation of the marriage of Nicolaus and Anna Maria. She confirmed that the previous published translation was accurate. The significant information came from the translation of the baptismal records from Marienthal. IT MENTIONS OTHER JAEGERS! "On the 22nd of May, Nicolaus Jaeger of Falckenstein and his wife, Anna Maria, had a small daughter baptized. The daughter was born on the 19th of May at 8:00 am, and her godparents (witnesses) were Michael Jaeger of Meyersspach (Meiersspach or Weiersspach) of Hessen and his wife Anna Maria, the daughter of Johannes Wachmanns of Falkenstein and his wife Barbara, the legitimate daughter of Valentin Mayers of Muenchweiler. Name of the child--Maria Barbara" "On the 22nd of March, Nicolaus Jaeger of Falckenstein and his wife, Anna Maria, had a small daughter baptized. She was born on the 18th of March at 3:00 am. The godparents (or witnesses) were Nicholaus Jaeger of Muenchweiler and his wife, Gertraud, the daughter of Johannes Adam Jaegers of Imbsweiler and his wife, Anna Maria. Name of the child -- Maria Gertraud" "On the 18 of November, Nicholaus Jaeger and his wife, Anna Maria, of Falckenstein had a small daughter baptized. She was born on the 15th of November at 3:00 am. The godparents were Engelhard Volhardt of Falckenstein and Anna Maria, daughter of Johanes Berwald (or Gervald) of Moersfeld and his wife. Name of the child -- Anna Maria" She also transcribed the German. So if you want a transcription, let me know. I have not yet figured out what all this means! I know that it is significant that there is the mention of another Nicolaus Jaeger of Muenchweiler and his wife Gertraud. Also the mention of Johannes Adam Jaegers of Imbsweiler and Michael Jaeger of Meyersspach. Any thoughts on what this all means? Also I have received the microfilm copy of the records from Winnweler. They are really difficult to read. The actual writing is not nearly as clear as the records from Marienthal. The microfilm was made in 1959, which may contribute a little to the quality of the reading. Biggest problem is the writer of the records was a poor writer. In June I'm planning a trip over to Speyer to see the actual records. Perhaps the actual records are clearer. In the 1708 record (baptism of Adam Jager)--I can make out a name Jager and that is about all I can make out. In the 1716 record of Anna Margaretha-- I can make out the name Nicolaus Jaeger. If anyone want me to scan and send it to you, then I will; BUT I don't think you will find it of much value. from Dan Franklin at danfranklin@yahoo.com on 4-26-2005 Oberzell is to the EAST of Falkenstein. It is south of the old monastery town of Fulda, which is shown on most German maps, in Hesse, right near the Bavarian border. Virginia Nuta

This might be a significant discovery: 1. The marriage record of Nicolaus Jager on 11 May 1706 in Marienthal gives the name of Nicolaus's father as Paul Jager of Meiersspach in Hessen. 2. On 22 May 1707 in Marienthal, his daughter Maria Barbara is christened. One of her godparents was Michael Jager of Meyesspach of Hessen. Earlier researchers have assumed that this is Meiersspach is evidently a corruption of Weichersbach. What I have found is that there is actually a community named Maiersbach in Hessen about 20 miles northwest of Weichersbach. This might not be significant....but it could be that the earlier researchers were actually looking in the wrong town for Paul Jager. Dan Dan Franklin" The marriage record of Nicolaus Jager and Anna Maria Seiber in Marienthal on 11 May 1706 says that Nicolaus is the legitimate son of Paul Jager of Meiersspach of Hessen. The baptismal record of their daughter, Maria Barbara, in 1707 has Michael Jager of Meyersspach of Hessen listed as a godparent. Zimmerman and Cerny in "Before Germanna" wrote that Meierspach is evidently a corruption of Weichersbach. They did find some records from Mottgers Parish to support this. They may be correct, but the part that disturbs me is that they made no mention that there is a Maiersbach about 20 miles northeast of Weichersbach. I went there today (1 July 2005). Maiersbach is a very small town. I saw no stores and no churches. It did have a guesthouse. The nearest town with a church is Gersfeld.it is only about a mile away and within easy walking distance. The wife of the pastor let me look at the records of the church. I did see a couple of Jagers mentioned but nothing that seemed to connect. I could have easily missed a reference to them, because I was in a hurry and the old German script is very difficult for me to read. They also told me that the records have recently been microfilmed and are located in Kassel, Germany at the church archives. "Dan Franklin" You should definitely drive down to Madison in Madison County to visit the Hebron Lutheran Church. If you can get inside, you can see the organ that was purchased by Blind John Yager. The Yagers were important in the early life of that church and you will love seeing it.You can also see Yager Mountain where Old Nick lived. It is hard to describe where it is (although it is close to Madison) but you can get a good view of it if you continue past the Church across the Robinson River and then turn left (away from Rte. 29). It is also possible to drive up a gravel road and get right on the mountain pretty much on Old Nick's land. You can also go to the Courthouse in Madison where you can find a lot of Yager deeds, wills, and marriage licenses. Sorry Chad, I don't remember offhand your exact lineage, but you should be able to find something there. I found the marriage bond of my ancestor Laban Yager, signed by his father John W. Yager (son of Blind John, son of Adam, son of Nicholas the Immigrant. It gave me a big thrill! Virginia Nuta Following from Cathi Clore Frost: Yager descendants, please read the following chronology of Nicholas Yager and let me know if I missed anything. Also, if anyone has the will of William Carpenter mentioned below that they can transcribe and send (along with Will Book info and page numbers) it would be greaty appreciated. Thanks! Cathi Chronology of Nicholas Yager in Virginia: 13 July 1722 Nicholas Yager naturalized at Williamsburg, Virginia 7 July 1724 Nicholas Jeager among the 18 men sued by Alexander Spotswood, suit tried 5 October 1725 and Spotswood was awarded £7.3.2 of the £35 suit. 24 June 1726 Nicholas Yager patented 400 acres of land in St. George Parish, Spotsylvania County in the first forks of the Rapidan River 2 November 1726 Nicholas Yeager sued William Russell for debt 7 December 1726 Nicholas Yager suit agains William Russel for debt referred to next court for trial 2 May 1727 Nicholas Yager proof of importation about nine years since in Capt: Scott bringing wife Mary and children Adam and Mary 2 August 1727 Nicholas Yeagers Exo. agst. William Russell for Two pounds ten Shills. currant money and Two hundred seventy nine pounds of tobacco, costs (Executed) 10 May 1729 Nicholas Yagar, planter of St. George parish, leased land [amount not specified] to Philip Politch/Paulitz for two shillings, recorded 1 July 1729 11 May 1729 Nicholas Yager release (sale) of land [amount not specified] to Phillip Politch/Paulitz for £20, recorded 1 July 1729 1 July 1729 Nicholas Yeager acknowledged deeds of lease and relates to Philip Paulitz 7 October 1730 Nicholas Yeager was paid a bounty for 1 wolf head 10 July 1731 Nicklaus Jeager served as sponsor at the baptism of Nicholas Hoffman 11 July 1732 Nicklaus Jeager served as sponsor at the baptism of Michael Hoffman4 July 1733 On the suit in Chancery brought by Nicholas Yeager Complt. agains Phillip Paulitz and George Home Defents, at whose motion time to the next Court is given them to put in their answer 5 September 1733 In the Suit in Chancery brought by Nicholas Yeager Complt against Phillip Paulitz and George Home Defents the same is dismist, the parties being agreed 3 December 1733 Nicholas Yagur leased the same land back from Phillip Poltich/Paulitz for 5 shillings, recorded 5 February 1733 O.S. 4 December 1733 Nicholas Yagur released (purchased) the same land back from Phillip Politch/Paulitz for £20, recorded 5 February 1733 O.S. 16 Decmeber 1733 Nicklaus Jaeger served as sponsor at the baptism of Jacob Hoffman 5 February 1733 O.S. Philip Paulitz deeds of lease and release to Nicholas Yeager proved 17 July 1735 Nicklaus Jaeger served as sponsor at the baptism of Baltz Hoffman 1736 Nicholes yeagoe taxed for 4 tithables 1737 Nichles yeage taxed for 5 tithables 4 July 1737 Nicholas Yager sold 200 acres of land to Adam Yager for £50, recorded 25 August 1737 9 January 1738 Nicklaus Jaeger served as sponsor at the baptism of Wilhelm Hoffman April 1738 Nicholas Yeager petitioned to be levy free as he was 60 years of age. He was exempted from working on the road and from mustering but he had to pay levy 1739 Nichs Yager taxed for 5 tithes 28 May 1739 Nicklaus Jaeger served as sponsor at the baptism of Jarg [George] Hoffman 17 February 1740 Nicklaus Jaeger served as sponsor at the baptism of Frederick Hoffman 6 June 1742 Nicklaus Jaeger served as sponsor at the baptism of Henry Hoffman 10 June 1744 Nicklaus Jaeger served as sponsor at the baptism of Tilman Hoffman 4 October 1745 Nicholas Yager named one of the executors of William Carpenter 3 August 1746 Nicklaus Jaeger and Susana his wife served as sponsors at the baptism of Elizabeth Hoffman [date not listed, birth 27 November] 1748 thei wife of Nicklaus Jaeger served as sponsor at the baptism of Anna Margaretha Hoffman 18 August 1751 Nicklaus Jaeger, Georgia [?], his wife served as sponsors at the baptism of Maria Hoffman 6 April 1764 Susanah Yager, widow of Necholias Yager, sold slave Molly to Nicholas Creeglar, recorded 19 July 1764 6 April 1764 Susanah Yager, widow of Nicholas Yager, sold slave Harry to Christopher Creelgar, recorded 19 July 1764 Sources: Nicholas Yager's Naturalization Certificate, located in a private home in Madison County, Virginia and transcribed by Elizabeth Yates Johnson James E. Brown, "Alexander Spotswood vs. Members of the German Colony of 1717", Beyond Germanna, Volume 5, Number 3, (May 1993) Spotsylvania County, Virginia Order Book 1724-1730 Virginia Land Office Patent Book 12 Spotslyvania County, Virginia Deed Book A "John Hoffman: Records from his Bible, 1663-1813" Beyond Germanna, Volume 11, Number 2, (March 1999) Spotsylvania County, Virignia Order Book 1732-1734 Spotsylvania County, Virginia Deed Book B, 472-473 Barbara Vines Little, Orange County, Virginia Tithables 1734-1782 Part One, (Orange, VA: Dominion Market Research Corp., 1988) Orange County, Virginia Deed Book 2 Orange County, Virginia Order Book 1734-1739 Culpeper County, Virginia Deed Book D

An introduction to the 1717 Germanna Colony immigrant Nicholas Yager and his wives Anna Maria Sieber and Susanna Clore Nicolaus Jäger / Nicholas Yager was the son of Paul Jäger according to the Marienthal Parish Records. He was born about 1678 or earlier as in April 1738 he petitioned to be levy free as he was 60 years of age. He died between 18 August 1751 when he served as sponsor at the baptism of Maria Hoffman and 6 April 1764 when his second wife Susanna was mentioned as his widow at the sale of slaves to her sons Nicholas Crigler and Christopher Crigler. Nicholas married first to Anna Maria Sieber, daughter of Christian Siebers, 11 May 1706 in Marienthal, Pfalz (Germany). She was born about 1680 (estimated date). Her date of death has not been pinpointed but we do know, based on Nicholas' importation record, that she arrived in Virginia. Nicholas married second to Susanna Klaar, daughter of Hans Martin Klaar and Maria Barbara ___, between 1734-1737 in Virginia. The date can be narrowed to that three year period because Susanna was appointed administrator of her second husband's estate in 1734 and additional tithes, presumably Susanna's sons, began appearing in Nicholas Yager's household in 1737. She was born about 1691 in Gemmingen, Baden (Germany) and died after selling slaves to her sons 6 April 1764. Susanna Klaar was married first to Philipp Joseph Weber 26 January 1706 in Gemmingen, Baden. He must have died with the first few years after arriving in Virginia. Susanna then married second to Jacob Crigler before 1721, the estimated birthdate of their first child. Susanna and her first husband were also members of the 1717 Germanna Colony as was the family of Susanna's brother Hans Michael Klaar aka Michael Clore. Although the importation record names only Adam and Mary, Nicholas had five known children, all by his first wife Anna Maria Sieber. They were: 1. Maria Barbara, born 19 May 1707 in Falkenstein, Pfalz (Germany); baptized 22 May 1707 Marienthal, Pfalz. 2. Adam, born 30 September 1707 in Falkenstein, Pfalz; baptized 8 October 1708 in Winnweiler, Pfalz (Germany); died between 27 November 1793 when he communed at Hebron Lutheran Church and 23 January 1794 when his will was proved in Madison County, Virginia. 3. Maria Gertraud, born 18 March 1711 in Falkenstein, Pfalz; baptized 22 March 1711 in Marienthal, Pfalz.4. Anna Maria aka Mary, born 15 November 1714 in Falkenstein; baptized 18 November 1714 in Marienthal; died in Virginia. 5. Anna Margaretha, born 14 April 1716 in Falkenstein; baptized 19 April in Winnweiler. As only Adam and Mary were with Nicholas when he and wife Mary arrived in Virginia, the others three either died before leaving Germany or during the journey. Sources: Marienthal Parish Record (Family History Library International Film #475062) Winnweiler Parshi Register (FHL International Film #193234) Gemmingen Parish Register (FHL International Film #1189134) Spotsylvania County, Virginia Order Book 1724-1730 Orange County, Virginia Order Book 1 1734-1739 Culpeper County, Virginia Deed Book D Madison County, Virginia Will Book 1 "John Hoffman: Records from his Bible, 1663-1813" Beyond Germanna, Volume 11, No. 2, (March 1999) Barbara Vines Little, Orange County, Virginia Tithables 1734-1782 Part One, (Orange, VA: Dominion Market Research Corp., 1988) John Blankenbaker, The Hebron Communin Lists: Communion Lists of the Hebron Lutheran Church 1775 to 1812 Madison, Virginia, (Chadd's Ford, PA: 2001) Change Date: 28 Jul 1999 at 01:00:00

HintsAncestry Hints for Nicholas "Old Nick" YAGER

1 possible matches found on Ancestry.com Ancestry.com

Father: Hans Paul YAGER b: ABT 1636 in Oberzell,Meierspach,Hesse

Marriage 1 Anna Maria SIEBER b: ABT 1685 in Pfaz, , Bav. Married: 11 May 1706 in Marienthal, Ger. Children Has Children Adam YAGER Sr. b: 29 Sep 1707 in Faulkenstein, NeubergHesse Ger Has No Children Mary YAGER b: ABT 1708 in , , , Germany

Marriage 2 Susannah CLORE b: ABT 1692 in Gemmingen, Wuerttemburg, Ger. Married: AFT 1734

http://worldconnect.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&am...

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении