Rev. John Caton - John Caton's Will

Начала Jane Curci сегодня
Сегодня в 6:47 после полудня

https://tinyurl.com/2362bj3a

Deborah and John's son, Israel was the sole heir of John's possessions. Her husband, John's Will shows their son's inheritance:

Note: Both witnesses at the signing appeared on the 1830 United States Federal Census
Ohio Elizabeth Township, Miami

John Caton's Will

In the name of God, Amen! I, John Caton of the county of Miami considering the uncertainty of this mortal life and being of a normal mind blessed be Almighty God for the same - do make and publish this my last will and testament in manner and form following that is to say first: I give and bequeath to my son Israel E. Caton all the real estate that I own and all the farming utensils household furniture and wagons and horses cattle sheep and hogs. I reserve so much of Estate as will bear the expense of sending my grandson John D. Caton to New York. I also give my son Israel E. Caton all the publick money that is coming to me as a petitioner and all the property that I possess in this earthly world. I hereby appoint Asa French Executor of this my last Will and Testament hereby revoking all former wills by me in witness whereof I have here unto set my hand and seal this first day of August in the year of Our Lord one thousand eight hundred and thirty four.
John Caton Seal

Signed and sealed in the presence of me Jacob Mann - Joshua E. Cottingham

State of Ohio Miami County - August Term 1834

Israel Everson Caton Birth: 3 DEC 1806. Death: 30 Dec 1848 Memorial ID 36720147 married Phoebe

George W. Caton

Photo added by With Respect, Always
George W. Caton

Birth
30 Apr 1843
Death
28 Aug 1874 (aged 31)
USA
Burial
Hagaman Cemetery
Sand Creek, Lenawee County, Michigan, USA

Memorial ID