Intros

Начала Частный профиль сегодня
Показаны все сообщения (4)
Частный профиль
Сегодня в 1:48 после полудня

Finally back to genealogy and Geni after too long away! Erica has asked me to dive back in to the Colonial American Tree Cleanup Project. I did some work in this project years ago and am eager to begin again.

I really enjoy writing and cleaning up the About Me sections, the more convoluted and tedious the better. It really makes me happy to give those ancestors a bit of a voice. I'm a novice at formal research, though, so I'm happy to leave that to the experts.

For now I'm just working on rando Project profiles, starting with [Rebecca Yongue Rebecca Yongue], but please feel free to let me know if you have one (or a family group) that you would like me to focus on.

Here are a couple of profiles whose About Me sections I've either written or polished:

Sarah Osborne, Salem Witchcraft Trials
James Dickerson Allen

Сегодня в 2:05 после полудня

Yay Частный профиль! So glad to see you back.

I think these days I like doing “deep research”. My approach is to pile up the references, with pictures. :). But weaving them into a coherent story? Oh boy, that’s rough for me.

Can we get other members talking about what we like doing?

Сегодня в 2:08 после полудня

Tagging Lloyd Alfred Doss, Jr. Cynthia Curtis, A183502, US7875087 Emily Kent Marget … and others!

Please come introduce yourselves.

Сегодня в 2:13 после полудня

Aaron Furtado Baldwin does great bios. Linda Zimmerman what do you enjoy? Частный профиль you’re a researcher. Частный профиль you’ve contributed so much. What do you like? Dean Richard Hobart Is amazingly knowledgeable.

Показаны все сообщения (4)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении