Richard Harvey, of Albermarle, VA - https://www.geni.com/people/Susannah-McElveen/6000000035783494730?through=6000000065653729154

Начала Amanda (Moyer) Torrey сегодня
Сегодня в 4:45 после полудня

Hello Everybody!
I've had Tree here for a while, but was working through Wikitree after I received the results for my mtDNA from Family Tree DNA and autosomal test from MyHeritage. Listen, I will do ANYTHING you advise at this point, but the research I have for my branch of the family indicates that there is a strong chance we do not belong to Richard Harvey from Albemarle and his wife, Elizabeth.

Because I followed the paths from my mother's family through the autosomal test, I'm fairly certain I have it right to Susan (McElveen) Wise. And I have strong connections with William Emanuel McElveen from South Carolina who moved to Bulloch County, GA after being discharged. That's a long story that I can show through my tree and sources. But considering Richard Harvey is a common name I believe I took a wrong turn somewhere for at least with my family, it seems there are many conflated turns to attach to a family we don't belong.

I've written a couple of messages this last week to the managers of these profiles probably by mistake as I'm not familiar with the protocols in Geni. I'll bet anything I attached here while assimilating my tree into this process. How do I fix it? lol I'm so sorry for being so lost.

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении