Margaret Hicks (unknown) - Families in Scituate, MA

Начала Penny Kresl сегодня
Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

Упомянутые профили:

Сегодня в 10:23 до полудня

Just wondering why the name of Thomas Sergeant(or Sergent/Sargent) isn't written anywhere in Sciate History yet his children are listed in the Births of Sergeant and Also Warden/Wardin. I didn't see them indexed in either source that was list, all that was listed the year of birth (CR) and that this family removed(which I later found was Boston) They are listed in Scituate right after Sparrel. but not on the indexes of these two sources. Might anyone here know? I would love to get some information. I know they fled Indian attacks abt 1680-90 from the Muscongus, Long Cove, and Ft Pemaquid area in Maine. These two families are related and are listed in births and several genealogies. Anyone ever seen the name> They are not of the William Sergeant line of Malden, Barnstable Charlestown locations, as the YDNA does not match the males of this line, or the Sergeant line of Amesbury or any other Sergeant line in Gloucester etc. Who was Thoms Sergeant's father" I found he was b. abt 1660 by a tombstone in Boston, I am certain is him. His widow Ruth Johnson Sergeant remarried John Barry(the tanner) in Bosotn and died 1765.

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении