Начал Randy Schoenberg сегодня
Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

Упомянутые профили:

Проекты:

Показаны все сообщения (4)
Сегодня в 5:42 после полудня

Частный профиль wrote:

I am contacting you about this profile: https://www.geni.com/people/Rabbi-Saul-Berliner-Lewin/6000000002764...

Have you all ever discussed amongst yourself the seeming inconsistency of Sorel FRAENKEL, wife of R. Saul HIRSCHEL / BERLIN, also being married to Jacob Meyer EGER?

My exposure to this family is limited mainly to the information in the 1791 Breslau Familienbuch which includes Sorel (b.ca.1747), Breslau General-Privilege No. 14, and her daughter Hanna (b.ca.1767). She is listed with no husband and only that one daughter in 1791.

Is it assumed (or known) that Sorel and Saul (ca.1740, Glogau-1794, London) were divorced by about 1770, and she then married Jacob Meyer EGER? Did she also divorce Jacob Meyer EGER, given her apparent presence in Breslau in 1791 with him (or his children)?

From some source (which I seem not to have noted), I had the information that Sorel died in 1810. This group thinks she died in 1830, and in Breslau. I would be interested to learn the source of that death information. From my review of several Breslau death/burial sources, I have not found any sign of Sorel in Breslau after the 1791 Breslau Familienbuch.

Hoping to learn more.

All the best,
Stephen Falk
Point Roberts, WA, USA

Сегодня в 5:43 после полудня
Сегодня в 5:44 после полудня
Частный профиль
Сегодня в 5:47 после полудня

I see a typo in my original note:

2nd to last substantive paragraph -- the last sentence should read:
Did she also divorce Jacob Meyer EGER, given her apparent presence in Breslau in 1791 WITHOUT him (or his children)?

Stephen

Показаны все сообщения (4)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении