Alison Reid - Should Alison's name be Christina?

Начала Sharon Doubell вчера
Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

Упомянутые профили:

Проекты:

Показаны все сообщения (3)
вчера в 9:46 после полудня

CRISTINA REID

Evidence from the National Records of Scotland

1544: Charter by the said Commendator and Abbot in favour of the said Edward Brus [Bruce] and his spouse, Cristina Reid, of the said lands of Bargady and others. National Records of Scotland, Register House charters, 1st series, reference RH6/1337

1544: Precept of sasine by the said Commendator and Abbot for infefting the said Edward Brus [Bruce] and Cristina Reid in the said lands and others. National Records of Scotland, Register House charters, 1st series, reference RH6/1338

19 November 1546: Precept of sasine by the said Commendator and Abbot for infefting the said Edward Bruse [Bruce] and Cristina Reid in the lands of Corstoun in the lordship of Culros [Culross] and sheriffdom of Perth. National Records of Scotland, Register House charters, 1st series, reference RH6/1391A

23 December 1552: Charter by William, Commendator of Culross, with consent of Robert, Bishop of Orkney and Abbot of Kinlos [Kinloss], in favour of Edward Bruce of Estir Kennett and Cristina Reid his spouse of the lands of Bargadye and others. National Records of Scotland, Register House charters, 1st series, reference RH6/1572

вчера в 10:03 после полудня

Presently named Alison Reid - Should Alison's name be Christina or is she another wife?

What is our primary evidence that Sir Edward Bruce of Blairhall and Easter Kennet was ever married to an Alison Reid?

вчера в 10:55 после полудня

I find no sources in the history of her overview that verify or even explain the name Alison. Pending such info being provided, I'm changing her name to CRISTINA REID. Call me back if we find info to the contrary.

Показаны все сообщения (3)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении