Samarbeidsfora for dem som holder på med norske slekter.

Started by Kjell Odding on Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

• Private
    Geni member
Showing 31-60 of 88 posts

Private User

@Mona Lisa Odding

@Liss Hege Witzøe

Synnøve Elisabeth Nybakken@synn

Jeg er med

@Per Vetlesen

The easiest way to find relatives has been for me, clicking on the upper middle of peoples profiles where it says how are you related to this person?

for me it seems that every second of the 32450 merge issues i have is a distant relative of mine.

Michael T Lancaster
Michael! You do not have any merge issues at all!
You need to uncheck the box "include collaborators" as you now get the total merge issues of all your collaborators (this number is therefor different for all of us depending on how many collaborators we have.).

You only get merge issues for profiles you manage.

THANKS
Hovever i still have relatives with merge issues, its only within my own tree i dont have issues. If you trace Hugo Helms Hasselbalch, he seems to be in relations with half of Europe and a few in the States, Canada and the middle east.
These issues are some that i like to resolve, witch is why i collaborate in the merge pool. In my own branch of the big tree, i am trying to trace my father in Canada, my grandmother in England, and my cousins in Switzerland, Canada and Norway.

I am not shore I follow
Are there specific issues you want to solve in the lines of Hasselbachs?

/Susanna
(Hugo Helms Hasselbalch is my grandfather's wife's great uncle's wife's brother's wife's brother)

=)

Only if there are duplicates, and there are plenty.

Hugo was married to Grethe Ditlevsen, who´s brother was my mothers father. My mother came to live with them in 1930 and stayed the rest of her life. I lived with Grethe and my mother the first 17 years of my life. Are You in her branch or in his second wife Claras?

@Kjell Nilsen-Nygaard

Flott å se at det stadig kommer nye til. Send gjerne tips til andre dere har kontakt med og be dem også om å delta.

Private User

@Kåre Tofte

Hei kjell. Når jeg klikker på linken du anbefalte....så fikk jeg beskjed at siden finnes ikke. Dette er skuffende.
Mvh Lisa

@Lisa Svendsen
Prøv å fjern hermetegnet på slutten av adressen.

lisasvendsen63@

@mary øvringmo

@Vibeke Waclawczyk

Private User

Private User

Private User

Showing 31-60 of 88 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion