Boston Massacre

Started by Brittany Christine Jenkins on Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 14 posts
6/8/2011 at 2:36 PM

While adding a link to a miniseries episode aired on the History Channel to some profiles today, I realized a lack of information and perhaps profiles for people involved in the Boston Massacre. Am I just missing them on here? Specifically, I was searching for Crispus Attucks, Edward Garrick, and Hugh Montgomery. Any help tracking down these profiles would be greatly appreciated!

Private User
6/8/2011 at 2:56 PM

Here's a link for reference. http://www.bostonmassacre.net/

Private User
6/8/2011 at 3:15 PM
Private User
6/8/2011 at 3:20 PM
Private User
6/8/2011 at 3:24 PM
Private User
6/8/2011 at 3:27 PM
6/8/2011 at 3:31 PM

Wow! Thanks, Jenna! I sent you a request to edit his profile to add the link.

Private User
6/8/2011 at 3:33 PM
Private User
6/8/2011 at 3:37 PM
Private User
6/8/2011 at 4:00 PM

(Just wondering, are you going to have Paul Revere riding through the streets, firing his gun, and ringing a bell to warn the British that they weren't going to take our arms? Wink. Wink.) ;-)

I think you should get a project going Brittany! Then we can get all of the primary players linked together. And, it is kind'a important to our American history. Nice confined scope... What do you think?

6/8/2011 at 4:04 PM

Hahaha! Sounds great! I'd love to get a project started, but I am no expert by any means on this time period. Any collaborators out there willing to lend a hand?

Private User
6/8/2011 at 4:11 PM

You don't need to be an expert! (I'm certainly not.)

Just the one site above is enough to get it started. It also lists other suggested sources. As other interested people join, it can always be edited...

Let's just do it!

Private User
6/8/2011 at 4:48 PM

Done. Have fun.

I've added a few docs/photos/sources... By no means are all of the facts tagged in each item. I think that because I added you as a collaborator on the project, I think you can also edit the media items.

The project description and the event description are awaiting your creative editing. (Or anyone else! Please, join in.)

6/8/2011 at 4:51 PM

Wonderful!! You rock!

Showing all 14 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion