Anne Bacon (Tyndall)
|Also Known As:||"Anne Tyndale"|
|Birthplace:||Hockwold, Norfolk, England|
|Death:||(Date and location unknown)|
Daughter of John Tyndale and Amphilice Tyndall
|Managed by:||Kira Rachele Jay|
Matching family tree profiles for Anne Bacon
About Anne Bacon
- Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. IV, p. 240-241.
- Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. II, p. 89.
- Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, p. 842-843.
- "Stemma Robertson" a book in the Soc Gen, London
- Inscription,. Gough ii, p.305, but see H.Haines 'Monumental Brasses' p 154;
- Pedigree in The Chesters of Chicheley gives 18 Jan 1532-3 "MI at Hockwold."
Descendants of Amphilice Coningsby
5. ANNE13 TINDALL (AMPHILICE12 CONINGSBY, HUMPHREY11, THOMAS10, THOMAS9, THOMAS8, JOHN7, THOMAS6, WILLIAM5, ROGER4, JOHN3 DE CONINGSBY, JOHN2 CONINGSBY, ROGER BARON1 DE CONINGSBY)
- was born 1513.
- She married ROBERT BACON  Aft. 1538.
- He was born in Harleston, Norfolk, and
- died 04 Nov 1558.
ANNE TYNDALL was unmarried in 1538, and was afterwards the first wife of Robert Bacon Esq. of Harleston in Norfolk, by whom she had an only daughter Frances, who was under age and unmarried in 1558, when her father died. (37) Anne did not survive her marriage many years, for Edward Bacon, the son of her husband's second marriage, was born in 1551. (37)
Child of ANNE TINDALL and ROBERT BACON is:
- 1. i. FRANCES14 BACON ,
- b. Aft. 1537.