Matching family tree profiles for Deborah Allen
view all 18
About Deborah Allen
- Ancestors and descendants of Andrew Lee and Clarinda Knapp Allen
- 6. JUDE, b. abt. 1679, Portsmouth, N.H,, md. abt. 1707 DEBORAH LOCKE, b. abt. 1685, dau. John and Elizabeth (---) Locke of Rye, N.H. She d. 18 Sept. 1753 at her son Josiah's home in Stratham, N.H. Jude d. 16 June 1738 in Greenland, N.H. Book 106, p. 448, Rockingham Co. Rec . appears a deed given by John Allen, Jr. . of Greenland, N.H. and others to Joseph Meloon. Jr. of Greenland, in 1750, in which the following appears: "Sold to my father Jude Allen, and by reason that my father's estate is not fully settled, all we that are heirs to my father's estate will freely sign this deed." To which is appended the following children, (excepting Susanna, Eleazer, and Jethro), Samuel, Jude, Deborah, John, and Josiah. (See Locke). On 8 Dec. 1740, was executed a deed from Samuel Allen, weaver, Jude Allen, cordwainer, and Deborah Allen, spinster, all of Stratham, in the Province of New Hampshire, 'to our bro. John Allen, Jr. of Greenland, N.H. , husbandman, "in which is conveyed all ye lands, meadow ground, goods and chattels yet did belong unto our Hon. Grandfather Charles Allen, Sr. of Green-
- land. " Jude's name appears on the list of soldiers at Fort William and Mary, 1708. Children, b. at Greenland, N. H.
- 1. Jethro, b. abt. 1709; bapt. 1714 (no further trace)
- 2. SAMUEL, b. abt. 1711; bapt. 1714; was a weaver; removed about 1770 to Wakefield, N. H. from Stratham. He died at the home of his son Abner, in Wakefield, in 1808, aged 97 years. He md. abt. 1734 ANNE CLARK, b. 21 Mar. 1714-5 at Stratham, N.H. , dau. John and Ann (Smith) Clark. (See Clark). Children probably b. at Stratham, N.H. .... etc.
- 3. Jude (Jude, Charles) Allen, b. abt. 1713; bapt 1714; md. 6 Jan. 1743 Elizabeth Locke at Stratham, N. H. She died 2 Apr. 1771 at Stratham, N. H, i. Jude, md. and had child d. 23 Jan. 1764, ii. Child d. 4 June 1748. iii. Child d. abt. Feb, 1751. iv. and v. stillborn twins Feb, 1752, Jude, cordwainer 1740, and living in Stratham, N. H. in 1771.
- 4. Deborah, bapt. 1715, spinster 1740, md. bef, 1750 Nathan Goss, son of Richard and Martha (Foss) Goss, Jr.
- 5. Susanna, bapt. 1717, (no further trace).
- 6. John, Jr., bapt. 1719; liv, 1750 Greenland, N. H. md. Elizabeth Cate.
- 7. Josiah, bapt 1721; md. Mary — , who d. 1794 age 73 at Wakefield, N.H. He d, 11 Aug. 1799 at Wakefield, N. H. i. Child, d. 31 May 1755 at Stratham, N.H.
- 8. Eleazer. bapt. 1723; md. (I)---. She d. 11 Aug. 1750 at Stratham, N.H. , md. (2) Deborah ---. She d. 1803 age 95 yrs. at Deerfield, N. H. He appears at Pembroke, N.H, 1760 ; and later moved to Deerfield, N. H. , where he d. 1782. His will recorded 14 Aug, 1782, makes reference to "my dau. Deborah Ladd.")
- Reference: MyHeritage Family Trees - SmartCopy: Feb 15 2017, 6:24:13 UTC
view all 14
Deborah Allen's Timeline
Stratham, Province of New Hampshire
Stratham, Rockingham, New Hampshire
Rye, Rockingham County, New Hampshire, United States
Greenland, Province of New Hampshire