Ellen Thompson (Montague)
|Birthplace:||Suffolk, Nansemond, Virginia|
|Death:||Died in Middlesex, Virginia|
Daughter of Peter Montague "The Immigrant" and Peter Montague's 1st wife
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Ellen Thompson
Ellen Montague was born 1632 in Nansemond, Virginia and died before 1667 in Middlesex, Virginia. (1)
- Parents: Peter Montague (1603-1659) & his 1st wife, whose name is not known. (2)
- William Thompson (1624-1667), son of William Thompson & Ellen's stepmother Cecily Matthews as his 1st wife. He married Mary 2nd; she married Edward Poole 2nd.
- Elizabeth Thompson born abt 1662 in Middlesex, VA
- William Thompson, Jr. B abt 1664 in VA d. 1699.
- Ellen predeceased her husband and he remarried. He died about 1666/67 and the admin. of his estate was his widow Mary.
- Peter was married twice; his first wife's name is unknown, likely married in England. All of his children were by his first wife. His will dated in 1659 named his sons wife Cecily, sons Peter and William, his daughter Ellen, wife of William Thompson, and the daughter of his late daughter Ann Jadwin.
- Updated from WikiTree Genealogy via daughter Martha Taylor (born Thompson) by SmartCopy: Feb 1 2015, 23:10:42 UTC
- Updated from MyHeritage Family Trees by SmartCopy: Feb 1 2015, 23:13:31 UTC