About Francisco de Longoria Rodríguez
Francisco de LONGORIA Rodriguez ,
- was born in 1660 in Nuevo Leon., He was a natural son, meaning his parents were not married by the Catholic Church. The marriage investigation for Francisco and Maria de Treviño Renteria (aka Maria Rodriguez) noted that Francisco was 22 years old at the time of the investigation on May 21, 1681, and that he was "español" (meaning not likely to have Native American ancestry).
- At the time of his marriage to Josepha de la Cadena, he was a citizen of "del real y minas de las Salinas", a mining community north of Monterrey.
- Parents: Lorenzo Suarez de LONGORIA Salazar and Antonia Perez RODRIGUEZ.
- Spouse: Maria de TREVIÑO RENTERIA (aka Maria RODRIGUEZ). Maria de TREVIÑO RENTERIA (aka Maria RODRIGUEZ) and Francisco de LONGORIA Rodriguez were married after 31 May 1681.,
- Spouse: Josepha de la CADENA. Josepha de la CADENA and Francisco de LONGORIA Rodriguez were married about 1695 in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, New Spain.